Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Re: rescheduling. That only happens if something happened. Bad plane or something. More than likely, palm transmitted the details to UPS, but didnt actually give UPS the boxes when they said they would.

My tracking number still doesnt come upon the UPS site. And I still dont have any activity on my CC.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    Re: rescheduling. That only happens if something happened. Bad plane or something. More than likely, palm transmitted the details to UPS, but didnt actually give UPS the boxes when they said they would.

My tracking number still doesnt come upon the UPS site. And I still dont have any activity on my CC.
    Felipe,

I place my order around the same time you placed yours on Nov. 22nd. Had to call Palm twice to get my tracking #. Finally got it and I actually have action on the UPS site. It shows my order with the origin scan in Louisville at 7:00 p.m last night. Delivery estimate is for tomorrow (Dec 5th). Was hoping for today, but heck I can wait until tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I had a dream last night I got it but I couldn't get it to work on my computer.
    Back in action for today! They changed my delivery status for today and it was out at 4am on the local truck TODAY! Whooop
  5. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kuredood View Post
    Back in action for today! They changed my delivery status for today and it was out at 4am on the local truck TODAY! Whooop
    Same with me! 'Great success!'
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarr3 View Post
    Felipe,

I place my order around the same time you placed yours on Nov. 22nd. Had to call Palm twice to get my tracking #. Finally got it and I actually have action on the UPS site. It shows my order with the origin scan in Louisville at 7:00 p.m last night. Delivery estimate is for tomorrow (Dec 5th). Was hoping for today, but heck I can wait until tomorrow.
    called again, got a different traking number than the first time and it still doesnt come up. the lady said it should arrive tomorrow.

But I need to make sure.

the two tracking numbers are mostly the same but differ here:

1zxxxx9w1xxxxxxxx
    1zxxxxw13xxxxxxxx

uhgggg. I will call back later this afternoon.
    Felipe
    oh btw, good for those who are now getting it today. i'm so happy for you.

Felipe
    UPS website says "OUT FOR DELIVERY" Woohoo .. my 680 is on the truck .. now get here already damnit!
    Artic Has Arrived!
    I am informed that my crimson has arrived. My wife loves the color and says it is very gay (as in festive, perhaps, but perhaps not). I will not see it for three weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    I am informed that my crimson has arrived. My wife loves the color and says it is very gay (as in festive, perhaps, but perhaps not). I will not see it for three weeks.
    Same boat as you man...my arctic is supposedly reaches in an hr (Fedex)...and me a few thousand miles away! But I'll get it by the 31st - thanks to the guys at CLE though not Palm!
    The amazing thing is I apparently received the (unadvertised) free 680, since my credit card has definitely not been charged. I really don't mind waiting under those circumstances.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    The amazing thing is I apparently received the (unadvertised) free 680, since my credit card has definitely not been charged. I really don't mind waiting under those circumstances.
    I got my shipped email yesterday that said "Your credit card has now been charged for the item(s) that have shipped, plus any applicable sales tax." yet I have not seen any charges. Maybe I got the same promotion as you.
    And people knock Palm customer service.
    I just got the "Welcome to Palm" email, so I called again for the tracking, got it and was able to check its status.

UPS says it is still in KY, US and wont be delivered until the 5th.

;(
    Felipe
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    mine is also stuck in KY with a 12/5 delivery date
    spoke with the PALM rep and they said reason why i dont see tracking info is they are waiting for UPS to update their tracking so it can be shown on the PALM site. Take that for what it's worth. But he did ask when i ordered mine; 11/21 i replied and he said you'll get yours tomorrow 12/5
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Oh, I think a nice fuchsia would be much more gay... *snap* *snap*
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter View Post
    spoke with the PALM rep and they said reason why i dont see tracking info is they are waiting for UPS to update their tracking so it can be shown on the PALM site. Take that for what it's worth. But he did ask when i ordered mine; 11/21 i replied and he said you'll get yours tomorrow 12/5
    Well, I don't know if they're all telling a consistent story. But the other posts about "stuck in KY" might be misstating the case a bit. The tracking info I just got for my order says that the package has gone through origin scan and they received billing info". What the rep told me, and is much more consistent with the tracking, is that the packages are arriving for shipment at UPS *today*. Palm jumped the gun telling us they had shipped when in fact they *staged* them for shipping but didn't actually give them to UPS yet. Silly, hairy palms...

So from the looks of it, the package *may* begin actual processing through the pipeline today and may arrive Wednesday. Oh well, what's one more day... especially if they forget to charge credit cards.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taroliw View Post
    Well, I don't know if they're all telling a consistent story. But the other posts about "stuck in KY" might be misstating the case a bit. The tracking info I just got for my order says that the package has gone through origin scan and they received billing info". What the rep told me, and is much more consistent with the tracking, is that the packages are arriving for shipment at UPS *today*. Palm jumped the gun telling us they had shipped when in fact they *staged* them for shipping but didn't actually give them to UPS yet. Silly, hairy palms...

So from the looks of it, the package *may* begin actual processing through the pipeline today and may arrive Wednesday. Oh well, what's one more day... especially if they forget to charge credit cards.
    have you seen any movement in your order? mine is still showing in KY
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast