Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 203
  1. dpc
    dpc is offline
    dpc's Avatar
    Posts
    433 Posts
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    #121  
    Ergggg, my shipment's been delayed to Tuesday. This ain't 'overnight'.
  2. #122  
    Same here
    =(

    I'm pretty sure it's gonna be in the UPS place on Monday. I was trying to find a number for UPS so I can just go and pick it up (where ever it's at near me) on Monday. But the damn automated system only has 2 options to choose from. None of which helped me...

    Oh well, it's only 2 days. They'll go pretty fast for me anyway.
  3. #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by dpc View Post
    Ergggg, my shipment's been delayed to Tuesday. This ain't 'overnight'.
    why?

    I'm pretty sure it's gonna be in the UPS place on Monday. I was trying to find a number for UPS so I can just go and pick it up (where ever it's at near me) on Monday. But the damn automated system only has 2 options to choose from. None of which helped me...
    just say "operator" if its one of those that you can speak your tracking number.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  4. dpc
    dpc is offline
    dpc's Avatar
    Posts
    433 Posts
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    why?
    I checked the UPS tracking and it said it has been rescheduled for the 5th.
  5. #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    just say "operator" if its one of those that you can speak your tracking number.
    Yea, I tried saying operator when talking to the machine. Nothing...

    I REALLY hate these automated systems. They're meant to make things easier, but seriously...They make things worse. I think it's a whole lot easier to press a button than having to repeat a phrase over and over until the machine sends you to the wrong department.
  6. #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by dpc View Post
    I checked the UPS tracking and it said it has been rescheduled for the 5th.
    Yea, mine says the same thing:

    Status: In Transit - Rescheduled

    I'm pretty sure I'm not real happy about that. But I'm still checking...

    At the same time, it might be ok since I work from home on Tuesdays and thus will be here at the house when they deliver it. Unless, of course, I go get it from the hub on Monday afternoon...
  7. #127  
    Got my ship confirmation today

    Caally.
  8. #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Yea, I tried saying operator when talking to the machine. Nothing...

    I REALLY hate these automated systems. They're meant to make things easier, but seriously...They make things worse. I think it's a whole lot easier to press a button than having to repeat a phrase over and over until the machine sends you to the wrong department.
    I got the operator several times last week just by punching the buttons. Instead of saying your order number, your punch it in, as well as your zip code, then they give you several choices, and then they give you an operator.
  9. stl08's Avatar
    Posts
    136 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    I got the operator several times last week just by punching the buttons. Instead of saying your order number, your punch it in, as well as your zip code, then they give you several choices, and then they give you an operator.
    You can't get past the man voice. If you press zero he hangs up on you. Press 1 for smartphones, then when the woman starts nagging you to talk to her, keep pressing zero. Then she gets pissed off at you and you're forwarded to a real person.
  10. dpc
    dpc is offline
    dpc's Avatar
    Posts
    433 Posts
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by stl08 View Post
    You can't get past the man voice. If you press zero he hangs up on you. Press 1 for smartphones, then when the woman starts nagging you to talk to her, keep pressing zero. Then she gets pissed off at you and you're forwarded to a real person.
    When i called it asked for the 10-digit order number, i looked at the number and was like, "this is more than 10 digits!!!" so i kind of hesitated. Then I entered '0' because it was the first number in the order number, and it just sent me to an operator, haha.
  11. #131  
    I was talking about the UPS service number, not Palm.
  12. #132  
    so it's pretty much safe to say that the majority of us graphite owners will start getting our 680's starting on tuesday!
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
  13. #133  
    I wondered the same thing aobut the 10-digit number from Palm's voice system. Thought that was odd...

    UPDATE: It's in town! The "Arrival Scan" at just after 11pm ET says it's here! And it's been updated to say "Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 12/04/2006. " instead of being "rescheduled" with an arrival date of 12/5. Yippee!!!!

    My precious... You're almost home to daddy!!
  14. dpc
    dpc is offline
    dpc's Avatar
    Posts
    433 Posts
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    #134  
    So i took another look at the ups tracking and it now says that it's in Ontario, CA, which is roughly an hour away. But it still says rescheduled for the 5th.
  15. #135  
    UPS is is notorious around my office for this. If they get ahead of the schedule they sit on packages. We usually get 3 day select on shipments. We can track them to be here in 2 days but they do not deliver them until the 3rd day. If they were picked up over the weekend when they are "Closed" they will start the day count from the first day they are "Open". Rescheduling what the computer automatically calculated.

    Quote Originally Posted by dpc View Post
    So i took another look at the ups tracking and it now says that it's in Ontario, CA, which is roughly an hour away. But it still says rescheduled for the 5th.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

  16. #136  
    Your package is in the UPS system and has a rescheduled delivery date of 12/05/2006. WTF?!


    Tracking Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Type: Package
    Status: In Transit - Rescheduled
    Rescheduled Delivery: 12/05/2006
    Shipped to: KURE BEACH, NC, US
    Shipped or Billed on: 12/01/2006
    Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
    Weight: 2.50 Lbs

    Package Progress
    Location Date Local Time Description
    RALEIGH,
    NC, US 12/03/2006 10:59 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    RALEIGH,
    NC, US 12/02/2006 7:30 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    12/02/2006 7:00 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    12/02/2006 6:31 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    LOUISVILLE,
    KY, US 12/02/2006 5:17 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    LOUISVILLE,
    KY, US 12/01/2006 5:52 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
    US 12/01/2006 1:04 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED



    It better still get here today. It left Raleigh last nite before midnight which is like 2 hrs from here. It better make it here by the evening drop time today!
  17. Shucks's Avatar
    Posts
    300 Posts
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by RawData View Post
    I wondered the same thing aobut the 10-digit number from Palm's voice system. Thought that was odd...

    UPDATE: It's in town! The "Arrival Scan" at just after 11pm ET says it's here! And it's been updated to say "Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 12/04/2006. " instead of being "rescheduled" with an arrival date of 12/5. Yippee!!!!

    My precious... You're almost home to daddy!!
    Your loving it!! Mine is coming tomorrow the site says..

    I WANT IT NOW!!
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

    REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
  18. #138  
    RALEIGH,
    NC, US 12/03/2006 10:59 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    RALEIGH,
    NC, US 12/02/2006 7:30 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    Mercy... yours left Raleigh before mine even got here... and I live in the Raleigh area!
  19. detzx's Avatar
    Posts
    42 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    #139  
    I got my shipping email yesterday but the website still says Order Received, what gives?
  20. morrie's Avatar
    Posts
    259 Posts
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    #140  
    call palm to get a tracking number.
    morris stalk
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions