Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Wow, I just received the shipped e-mail from Palm at 1830 hrs. I ordered the graphite, so hopefully sometime next week it will show up!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by firefinder24 View Post
    Wow, I just received the shipped e-mail from Palm at 1830 hrs. I ordered the graphite, so hopefully sometime next week it will show up!
    shipped email? and not the comformation email?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I just received the shipped email and called Palm for a tracking number. OK now I am excited!
    I got the shipped email to this evening! should be here by monday if not tuesday! awesome!

EDIT: err so how do you get the tracking number? didnt find it anywhere. the status page on palm site still says order recieved.
    Last edited by kunjan; 12/02/2006 at 10:20 PM.
    -----------------
    http://kunjan.net
    Quote Originally Posted by kunjan View Post
    I got the shipped email to this evening! should be here by monday if not tuesday! awesome!

EDIT: err so how do you get the tracking number? didnt find it anywhere. the status page on palm site still says order recieved.
    right now, the only way to get it is to call palm.

let us know what they said.

I got the shipping email at 11:09pm est. I order on 11/22 arounf 9am est.

does anyone else find it funny that we set this email on a saturday? didnt someone report that palm doesnt ship on saturdays?

do you think it was actually shipped on friday and palm just decided to hold off on sending the emails?

anyhow, what is one day between friends?
    Felipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    right now, the only way to get it is to call palm.

let us know what they said.

I got the shipping email at 11:09pm est. I order on 11/22 arounf 9am est.

does anyone else find it funny that we set this email on a saturday? didnt someone report that palm doesnt ship on saturdays?

do you think it was actually shipped on friday and palm just decided to hold off on sending the emails?

anyhow, what is one day between friends?
    well the first time i called, the guy didnt even ask for my order number and said they will email u the tracking number when they ship it. so I called right back got a different guy and he gave it to me. lol.

i think it probably will come on tuesday. the second guy said that the palm warehouse is closed on saturdays. (why did they send the shipping mail today then?)
    -----------------
    http://kunjan.net
    Weird... Mine says Shipped,but I don't have the shipped email yet... I did the the "Welcome" and "Order Processing" emails yesterday, just like most everyone...

The experience continues to get worse, though. "Welcome to the Treo family"? Uh, I've owned one since the 180... Huh? I've done email campaigns for large companies before and it AIN'T that hard to have slightly different emails for different classes of users... Mercy...
    I asked for my tracking number and confirmed it at the ups site. The billing info has been received. Looks like they will ship Monday and arrive Tuesday (and get sent back on truck because no one is home, and get picked up personally Wednesday)
    Quote Originally Posted by mszatny View Post
    Call Palm and ask for Tracking #
    Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 12/04/2006.

Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Type: Package
    Scheduled Delivery: 12/04/2006
    Shipped to: KURE BEACH, NC, US
    Shipped or Billed on: 12/01/2006
    Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
    Weight: 2.50 Lbs
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    I asked for my tracking number and confirmed it at the ups site. The billing info has been received. Looks like they will ship Monday and arrive Tuesday (and get sent back on truck because no one is home, and get picked up personally Wednesday)
    I think ,armed with the tracking number, you can request Will Call up-front. Could save you a day. That's one reason I always have UPS ship to my business address... saves an extra day or two actually getting my package(s).
    I got my shipment notification today at 0830PST. Order status on web site still says "order received". doh! I might call for tracking number, but other postings suggest it will indeed be Monday or Tuesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by taroliw View Post
    I got my shipment notification today at 0830PST. Order status on web site still says "order received". doh! I might call for tracking number, but other postings suggest it will indeed be Monday or Tuesday.
    That's great news for you, since you ordered on 11/27. I wonder about the ones that placed order on 11/21 and 11/22, in that we have not received shipment notification... DOH!
    I ordered 11/22 and the site now says "shipped" and UPS says delivery 12/4, but my credit card has not been billed. I ordered 3 pen styli almost a week later; they've been shiped and charged to my card. But not the phone, cradle, and spare battery. Very very strange. It is all being shipped, and UPS says they received it. Crimson
    Quote Originally Posted by dsun View Post
    That's great news for you, since you ordered on 11/27. I wonder about the ones that placed order on 11/21 and 11/22, in that we have not received shipment notification... DOH!
    Hmm... well, if I have time to receive it, exchange it due to h/w issue, and then report back it's reset free for a few days... then it might be time to call Palm and ask what's up with your order...

Frankly, if I were you, I'd be on the phone with them now.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I got a shipped email this weekend but no tracking number. Called Palm and the CSR gave me the info I needed. He added that he didn't understand why Palm didn't put that in the shipped emial. I should have mine on Tuesday. Can't wait.

Ordered Artic on 11/27. Mid day I think. It has been a week. Well w/in their 1 to 2 week shipping parameters.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Ordered mine on 11/27. Received the "shipped" email today. Given what everyone else has posted, I guess I should expect my 680 on Tuesday. Here's hoping!
    i called and got the tracking number, but it isnt on the ups site.
    Felipe
    I called and was told that they didn't yet have a tracking number. I did notice, by the way, that the order status page does show shipped status for my order but the tracking details are empty. I expect the boxes are on their way to UPS or somesuch but haven't been assigned tracking information yet. They may not happen until tomorrow, consistent with nothing actually shipping over the weekend... but at least they've staged them so they can go out Monday. Progress is a good thing!
    I had the same, shipped but no tracking number. I called several times until I got someone who gave me the number. My crimson shipped on Saturday
    Kevin
    My ship conf email just popped on thru.