Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Just got my tracking info from UPS - the billing received notice, which means that Palm has it ready to get picked up by UPS.

However, I fear I'll be getting just the bonus pack - my shipping weight was 2.2 lbs. compared to others I've seen that have posted at a shipping weight of 3.9 lbs.

As it's been eloquently stated before, I guess I'll get it when I get it.

I'm traveling next Tuesday morning, so I'm just fiending for that Monday delivery!
    Quote Originally Posted by River City Dawg View Post
    Just got my tracking info from UPS - the billing received notice, which means that Palm has it ready to get picked up by UPS.

However, I fear I'll be getting just the bonus pack - my shipping weight was 2.2 lbs. compared to others I've seen that have posted at a shipping weight of 3.9 lbs.

As it's been eloquently stated before, I guess I'll get it when I get it.

I'm traveling next Tuesday morning, so I'm just fiending for that Monday delivery!
    I am not getting the bonus pack (bought 680 through education store) and mine is showing weight of 2.2 also. And the phone is the only item on my invoice...I did not buy additional accessories, etc
    My FedEx tracking from the Palm Retail Store shows 2 pounds. Sounds like it is good at 2.2.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

I don't think they're shipping yet. UPS only has the info, not the packages, and my bank has not been charged. They do go out by Next Day Air Saver, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    I don't think they're shipping yet. UPS only has the info, not the packages, and my bank has not been charged. They do go out by Next Day Air Saver, though.
    I just called UPS with the tracking number I got from palm, and they said that they have the package and I'll have it on Monday
  6. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Still no ship info for me, i think i'm gonna be waiting til monday. Oh well, i guess i can drop by the Palm store n' see.
    My UPS tracking says in transit!!! (from Lousiville, KY/scanned at 5:41pm/est. delivery 12/4 - Monday)

Thanks for the good words on the shipping weight - I have renewed hope!

EDIT - Palm web site says "order received" still.
  8. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by River City Dawg View Post
    My UPS tracking says in transit!!! (from Lousiville, KY/scanned at 5:41pm/est. delivery 12/4 - Monday)

Thanks for the good words on the shipping weight - I have renewed hope!

EDIT - Palm web site says "order received" still.
    Hmm, maybe i should call..
    I also received the "SHIPPED" email. I've had my trusty old 600 since the beginning but its time to bring in his grandson...baby 680
    Man's ultimate happiness...acquisition of the coolest toys
    Ok, first off, I can't complain too loudly right now because I ordered my graphite Treo 680 on 11/27. I'm not even up to the 1 week mark, much less 2 weeks.

I'm trying to be relaxed here... I don't qualify for an upgrade on Cingular so I'm going with the unlocked Palm 680 because I save $50 by buying direct, it's already unlocked so I circumvent the hassle, and it's free shipping with a music card included (1GB, right??).

Patience, Grasshopper... this could be a defining moment for me in my life-long pursuit of patience. Oh, the pain.... the pain....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bri Guy View Post
    Ok, first off, I can't complain too loudly right now because I ordered my graphite Treo 680 on 11/27. I'm not even up to the 1 week mark, much less 2 weeks.

I'm trying to be relaxed here... I don't qualify for an upgrade on Cingular so I'm going with the unlocked Palm 680 because I save $50 by buying direct, it's already unlocked so I circumvent the hassle, and it's free shipping with a music card included (1GB, right??).

Patience, Grasshopper... this could be a defining moment for me in my life-long pursuit of patience. Oh, the pain.... the pain....

I ordered it like minutes after it went live. I still havent got any email or any response from Palm. I get the usual 7 to 10 when I call them.

Take a look at this:
    http://mytreo.net/archives/2006/12/t...shortages.html

It now looks like the situation is starting to get sorted as stock starts to filter into the distribution channels. I ordered an unlocked Copper Treo 680 from the Palm US website late yesterday. The web site lists the order turn around as 1-2 weeks, but within 24 hours I got the fantastic news that my Treo has already been dispatched.
    -----------------
    http://kunjan.net
    I didn't get any bonus pack either, mine said 2.1 lbs. I ordered on Nov 26th. I had to call Palm for the tracking number, but UPS said, billing info received, same as the others.

I'm hopeful for Mon...
    Seattle Area Realtor - www.atruehome.com
    www.Ragnaroc.org
    tell me all you guys that are getting your phones shipped are getting the colored version.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    the weight of the shipped phone is 2.0lbs...I shipped one today
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter View Post
    tell me all you guys that are getting your phones shipped are getting the colored version.
    yup - arctic for me
    Well guys I folded...cancelled my graphite order with Palm and got Artic from a Palm Retail store...shipping tomorrow when i should get my tracking number and will reach by Tuesday!

If ya can't beat 'em....plus after seeing some of the posted pics I'm going with the artic - looks coola nd will inspire me to get that Mac Pro!!
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bruckwine View Post
    Well guys I folded...cancelled my graphite order with Palm and got Artic from a Palm Retail store...shipping tomorrow when i should get my tracking number and will reach by Tuesday!

If ya can't beat 'em....plus after seeing some of the posted pics I'm going with the artic - looks coola nd will inspire me to get that Mac Pro!!
    Good for you! I'm happy for you! I did the same and can't wait for my arctic to arrive tomorrow!
    i have a black macbook so i have to wait for the graphite
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    At last... an hour ago I received the Shipped Confirmation email from Palm...
    The web still showing "Order Received", and I have no clue what's the tracking number...

Phew, so it's Monday afterall..
    Earlier today, around noon, I received a phonecall from Palm. They were letting me know my order is being processed. I had to confirm a couple of things like address and item I ordered.

Soon after the call, I got the confirmation email.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast