Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gina77 View Post
    PS Just called Palm, they gave me the UPS tracking info. Went online to track, but its not in the system yet (and UPS is great about updating their info, so I guess it will go out tonight)
    My status just changed to "Shipped" within the last 30min.

That sucks about no info from UPS, that probably does tell us they will go out tonight. It is going to be a LONG weekend.
    My last name begins with "F" I ordered on the 24th Nov but the stickler seems to be I went for graphite...nada yet!
    the sfo store has a judge who will change your last name to -1
    the sfo store has a judge who will change your last name to -1
    LOL! I know for sure mine will be here tomorrow, thanks to those people! Had I not been gone all day yesterday & got my order in before 11pm, it would be here today. Probably not tho, with all this ice on the ground...
    I'm a chick who enjoys the finer things in life
    Welcome to the PalmŪ family. Here are a few things to help get your new Treo(TM) smartphone up and running. IMPORTANT: Please save this email and refer to it when you receive your Treo smartphone.

SERVICE ACTIVATION
    -------------------------
    If you purchased your Treo smartphone without a wireless service plan and intend to use it with a SIM card you already have, simply place your SIM card in your Treo smartphone and follow the in-box instructions for making your first call.

PREPARING YOUR TREO FOR EMAIL, WEB BROWSING, AND MESSAGING
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Activating wireless data services with your service provider is required to use wireless email and web browsing. Some service providers include wireless data services in all their plans, while others may separate their voice and data plans. In order to use SMS and/or MMS messaging, you may need to activate a specific messaging plan. Please call your service provider to activate the voice, data, and messaging service plans that meet your needs.

Some wireless service providers include Internet connection settings with your wireless data service plan, eliminating the need for a separate Internet Service Provider (ISP). If your wireless service provider does not supply these settings, you will need a separate ISP to connect to the Internet for email access and web browsing.

QUESTIONS?
    ---------------
    1) For help with any of the steps above, please refer to the Read This First poster or the User Guide on the CD included in your Treo smartphone box.

2) Call the Palm Setup Help desk. This service is free for 90 days from your purchase date. See your inbox materials for the phone number and details.

3) Visit our web site at http://www.palm.com anytime

4) Call your wireless service provider during their hours of operation

5) Call Palm Technical Support at 1-877-426-3777 during their hours of operation

Thanks again for choosing Palm - enjoy your new Treo smartphone!
    I just got the ship email. 1 day UPS. Cradle phone & battery. haven't checked CC yet but site still just says order received
    crimson
    Last edited by mdavis; 12/01/2006 at 10:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    I just fot the ship email. 1 day UPS. Cradle phone & battery. haven't checked the site or CC yet
    colour dude? If it ain't graphite congrats :|
    Quote Originally Posted by olentz View Post
    Okay, that's silly.. I ordered it 6 days early and haven't received the email.

I ordered Crimson btw
    seems like we ordered the same time (both crimson) and mine is on its way...
    got all the emails and tracking info from Palm CSR -- maybe give them a call to see if they have more info? The website seems to have a huge lag!

honestly can't figure out how palm is executing this launch -- I almost think they are randomly choosing orders to fill!
    Quote Originally Posted by kuredood View Post
    Does your last name begin with a 'Z'? j/k but maybe it is something stupid like that. For the record, my last name starts with a 'D'. Oh, and I bought it on an business AMEX card if payment method has anything to do with it.
    My last name starts with a "B," and I ordered it using my Amex card as well. Still haven't received the "shipped" e-mail. Still no charge. Someone just dropped the ball . . . which should come as a HUGE surprise to exactly no one.
  10. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Ergg, i got the email last night, but my status still hasn't changed, nor has my card been charged yet :-\
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasAtty View Post
    WTF?!?!?

I ordered the Arctic at 1:00am on 11/22 and have gotten the "processed" e-mail but not the "shipped" e-mail. My CC has not been charged, either. How could they this up any more?
    Newbie here, but I thought I'd throw in my info - ordered unlocked from palm 11/29 (arctic), received 2nd email (processed, but not shipped) @ 9pm last nite, and my credit card was dinged last nite as well. Palm web site is still showing 'order received'.

Just received my shipping email two seconds ago.
    ok, been checking ups with my tracking number -- now its shows as billing information received.

I think if they pick it up today, I should receive tomorrow. UPS delivers on Saturdays with no extra charge (FedEx is the one that charges extra for Saturday delivery)
    Quote Originally Posted by River City Dawg View Post
    Just received my shipping email two seconds ago.
    Nice I was just reading your post and I figured what the heck I'll hit that "check email" button for kicks and yeah baby - i got the shipped email.

So ... how do I find my UPS tracking number? The website still says "Order Received"?

Thanks.
    I received the processing email yesterday, the shipped one this morning, and still show only order received and my credit card has not been touched. Crimson 11/22 9:25 am
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    UPS does not deliver on Sat - so you should get it on Mon...

my CC has not been charged yet but recvd "shipped" email...

just sold my Treo 650 for 215.00 - I better get the 680 soon or i'll be lving blind w/o a treo
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    Nice I was just reading your post and I figured what the heck I'll hit that "check email" button for kicks and yeah baby - i got the shipped email.

So ... how do I find my UPS tracking number? The website still says "Order Received"?

Thanks.
    I called customer service and they gave me the tracking number - my status online is "Shipped" but the tracking info is still missing
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post

Thanks.
    I called palm and they gave me a tracking number - CSR said UPS overnight is only business days, so no Saturday delivery. No clue if that is correct - I know UPS delivers on Saturday, just not sure if they have a 'business day' overnight service. Sounds plausible, though.
    Palm always does this with their orders, don't be surprised if your order still says received and you get your 680 without it changing,lol. When I ordered my 700p iT said the same thing even up until I got my tracking #. You'll all probably get your 680's on Monday. Congrats!
    Jimmie Geddes
    wow, you guys are really lucky, i know that i ordered a graphite and that might be the reason for it, but i have gotten nothing from anyone. having read all of you talking about your changed hopes, i called palm myself. The rep just said 1-2 weeks and then claimed not to be able to find my order. I think that she was full of sh*t because i have called over the last few days and everyone has found my order with my order number. SOOOOO i am really pissed.
    totaltrack@ups.com

send that addy a note with tracking # in subject line and you'll get tracking info directly from UPS. Mine is not in the system yet.

At least I can rely on brown rather than Palm. (I do remember getting my tracking notice from Palm the day after I received my 650. It was a wonderful surprise to receive my 650 earlier than expected. Now that I know the process - it's annoying.)

I checked at UPS web site - saturday overnight is an extra service, so maybe Palm CSR had it right that overnight delivery is for business days only.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast