1.    #1  
    Have to fight the urge to go to rockefeller and get crimson, no artic, no crimson, ahhhhh.

I can wait!
    I can wait!
    I can?

but its on the way home .. . .

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    patience grasshopper
    I am beginning to think that Cingular has a hold on the Graphite model for a set amount of time. I know that regular Palm resellers are being told end of December for expected shipment dates. When I cancelled my Graphite order the rep said that the graphite models were not shipping like the others. So I gave up and got a Copper.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

I think I just may cancel that graphite and go for crimson online - it's getting ridiculous that preorders are like this...if by Wednesday there is no change I'll be calling to cancel my 1st order and go for Crimson...
    See what being all conservative gets ya? Seriously, that really sucks and is unfair. They HAVE to know that graphite would be the biggest seller.
    I'm a chick who enjoys the finer things in life
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dorfmunder View Post
    See what being all conservative gets ya? Seriously, that really sucks and is unfair. They HAVE to know that graphite would be the biggest seller.
    graphite is the new black, it goes with everything.

how hared will it be to match copper to your outfit?

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    We have officially received the treo 680's in graphite and the cingular graphite 680!

Feel free to come by our store at Newark Liberty Intl Airport Terminal A!
    We are before security! If you guys want to check out the 680's, feel free to do so! Our phone number is 973-848-0140!
    Just an FYI. Palm is shipping the unlocked graphite as of 12-4. I ordered mine on the 12-2 with an approximate shipping date of 1-2 weeks. On Monday the shipping changed to shipping normally. My phone shipped yesterday.
    I ordered my unlocked, graphite 680 at 8:10 pm ET last night and I got my e-mail at 3:00 pm ET today that my order has shipped via UPS One Day. I guess I have to cancel all of my weekend plans now since I'll be otherwise occupied
    Jornada, Cingular Unlocked 650, ROW 680, Tilt, next?
    Well I went for the arctic..sitting at "home" and waiting for me...soon!