Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    they changed the shipping status page for the 680 to 1-2 weeks from nov. 30. i wonder if that applies to those of us who ordered around 11/21?
    morris stalk
    ordered mine on 11/21 at 9:14pm and nothing's changed
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    After talking with a very nice rep, and I asked about the status of my order. He told me they did not have the item yet to ship it and they are not expecting the 680's in the warehouse for over a week. He said my Pre-Order Treo 680 Graphite Unlocked would not ship for 7 to 10 days from today at the earliest. I asked if I could cancel my order and he said sure. I originally placed my Pre-Order online order on 11/21/2006 at 10:00pm PST.
  4. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Hey gang, I ordered mine on the 24th and i just got a processing confirmation email too. It says i won't be charged for it til it's shipped though. Hmmm, I chose arctic too. In another thread someone mentioned how all the ones that were shipping weren't graphite...

Edit: Ok, so i got the email, but like everyone else, the page itself still says 'order received'.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daytontp View Post
    After talking with a very nice rep, and I asked about the status of my order. He told me they did not have the item yet to ship it and they are not expecting the 680's in the warehouse for over a week. He said my Pre-Order Treo 680 Graphite Unlocked would not ship for 7 to 10 days from today at the earliest. I asked if I could cancel my order and he said sure. I originally placed my Pre-Order online order on 11/21/2006 at 10:00pm PST.
    Is that only for Graphite?

and I'm leaving the country next week..
    Quote Originally Posted by daytontp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dpc View Post
    Hey gang, I ordered mine on the 24th and i just got a processing confirmation email too. It says i won't be charged for it til it's shipped though. Hmmm, I chose arctic too. In another thread someone mentioned how all the ones that were shipping weren't graphite...

Edit: Ok, so i got the email, but like everyone else, the page itself still says 'order received'.
    So..... sounds like they've took all the unlcked graphites, locked & branded them and given them to Cingular......are we waiting on these from Korea then?!