1.    #1  
    Ordered my 680 from the fantastic Stephanie a while ago, then called Palm to cancel my order from them. They gave me the allocation bit & said I couldn't cancel. I told the CSR that I would just block Palm from doing a transaction with my cc company, and he said under his breath that it was a good idea to do it this way.

Here's what just came to my inbox:

Thank you for shopping with Palm Sales.

Regretfully, you order is currently suspended, because we are having
    difficulties obtaining authorization on your credit card. We
    sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

[removed useless blah-blah]

If you would like to cancel your order, simply reply to this email
    and enter the words, CANCEL MY ORDER in the subject bar.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
    Palm, Inc.
    Tell me I can't cancel, Palm! I'm so glad that SFO is getting this business, they rock!
    I'm a chick who enjoys the finer things in life
    and the color was . . .
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    had u ordered a screen protector?
  4.    #4  
    Color was copper, and no didn't order a screen protector. Still have a couple here. Why?

Felipe, don't think I didn't notice the Mets in your avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by dorfmunder View Post
    Felipe, don't think I didn't notice the Mets in your avatar.
    Felipe, dorfmunder....Know what the difference was between Shea Stadium and Busch Staduim on Oct. 26th? You could still get a hot dog at Busch Stadium.

Dorfmunder...what part of St. Louis are you in? I'm in Ballwin/Chesterfield area.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Felipe, dorfmunder....Know what the difference was between Shea Stadium and Busch Staduim on Oct. 26th? You could still get a hot dog at Busch Stadium.

Dorfmunder...what part of St. Louis are you in? I'm in Ballwin/Chesterfield area.
    I have a picture of Shea Stadium framed and hung on my wall. It was taken on October 26, 2000 and is positively the best moment ever in the history of Shea Stadium.
    I was at game 7. heart breaking.

dont remind me. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    I was at game 7. heart breaking.

dont remind me. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Interesting....

I remember that series only lasting 5 games.
  9.    #9  
    Felipe & Eric, I honestly did feel for you guys at game 7. I'm a baseball fan FIRST & FOREMOST and know how that feels! That was a gut-wrencher, I literally felt sick the last two innings. My hubby & kids were sleeping, so I was trying to be quiet. To be swinging so violently between utter disappointment & joy was very hard on the nerves LOL! NOTHING in the WS had the emotion of game 7. You guys played great and I really got to love some of your players during NLCS. How can you not get a total kick out of that squirelly Reyes?!

Rick, grew up in NoCo (like as a kid my friends & I would walk up & down Hall Street in Baden, OY! Can you imagine that now?). But now I'm in northern Jeffco. I really miss living in the city sometimes, and we almost built in StL county a year ago. But we came across a deal to build here that we couldn't pass up, and all my family is here, so Jeffco we stayed.

I'm in Ballwin all the time, bought my V-Dub at Dean about 6 months ago (my rockin' loaded '07 Passat Wagon, the ultimate geek machine...her name is Gertrude!) It's a great area up there, I drive there to go to the new Trader Joe's, (much closer than Brentwood) and quite a few other stores that I'm addicted to.

High-fives to the StL peeps & baseball fans!