1.    #1  
    First off i would like to thank all those who have decided to bo business us via this awesome forum site treocentral. As mentioned to TCC while in my store today i've been a palm/handspring since late 90's and early 2000's. The sales that we've experienced today from TCC's first post of pictures was a bit overwhelming, but the love for what we do and the products we represent drove us to ensure that each and everyone of the calls we recieved was handled in the most professional and expedient manner. As of right now we have no faces to put to 800 numbers when we call and order products over the internet or phone. Here in San Francisco we do. My deepest appologies to the moderator for any rules that we have broken. I hope that these products will find their way to our clients to bring a bit of joy from these things we call tech toys/tools. Feel free to check out my treo training video cast

http://palmaddict.typepad.com/palmaddicts/

or my personal "treo tv vlog" with me and my wife.

http://oneinthehand.blogspot.com
    http://palminsider.com/

or even at you tube.

To answer a questions i was asked on the phone during a transaction,

How are you liking all these sales?

(my reply) I'm totally excited that our community now has a tangable place to buy and try our products. Someone they can talk you and visit while giving us a chance to form relationships instead transaction numbers. But to answer to answer your questions I'm loving it.

We do this because we love it,
    Johnnie Tech
    Lady Treo
    Mike
    Chris
    Lady Liz
    etc.......

Then he ordered two crimson....lol.

Keep the forum uptodate on the arrival of your products and how you like them guys. Talk to you soon

Johnnie Tech

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
  2. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Hey! You're the dude that I asked about the 680's like 2 weeks ago, hahaha, and you were right! Well, unless there's another guy with dreadlocks that works there?
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    i wanted to say a big THANK YOU to you guys for helping me get my copper 680 tonight! i called this afternoon and spoke to liz and had her hold one for me, and then i came by this evening and stephanie brought it out to me at the security entrance. you guys are the best! if there's anyone i can call/email at palm to tell them about your great customer service, just let me know!
    It's Lady_Treo and "Big" Mike here and we are now closing at 11:00pm pacific time. We just wanted to give say thanks to making us look really good to corporate. We appreciate all the great responses from our customers. We really do love our jobs and we really pride ourselves on service. This will not be the last from us. With Johnnie Tech being our boss you can expect a lot of great things from us. We are here to help. You know how to reach us. Whoever ordered with us today. When you get your phone. Please post up.

P.S once again thanks for having me come in on my day off

Lady_Treo
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I'm in awe of your patience and enthusiasm and professionalism. Ed Colligan and everyone at Palm should take lessons from the folks at SFO. They were everything the online Palm store wasn't:

They were friendly, even as their day got more and more chaotic
    They made sure we had accurate information at all times
    They sent confirmations when they said they were going to
    They saw a problem and helped Treo Centralers solve it.

The people at Palm must understand that those of us clamoring this week to get our hands on our GSM Treo's? Yeah, we're nutbags. We are the early adopters. We're your evangelists. We're the ones who will tell our friends. We're your partners, Palm. We're your beta testers. We're the ones who help our friends and family use theirs. We're the ones enthusiatically beaming apps to anyone who will receive them. Where's the love? Sure Cingular helps fund the development but we have the love for the product. Lesson for Palm: you need both.

Thank heaven that we found folks like those at SFO who were like us. Enthusiasts. Part of a community. They are to Palm what geniuses are to Apple. It's not only about service and supply chain and delivery. It is about trust and respect fo rthose of us who still fondly remember our first Pilot 1000. It is becasue of people like Lady Treo and the SFO store that Palm will continue to have my business in spite of their online store's bumbling.

It's not that the Online CSR's were so bad, but there is one big difference between Lady Treo and her collegues and the CSRs: Our Lady was empowered. She was able to solve problems on the ground, take care of her customers and make things happen in minutes rather than days. Or perhaps weeks...I still don't have a straight answer from the Palm online store, and frankly I have learned not to believe a word they say. Lesson for Palm: empower your employees. Be forthcoming with information to your customers. We'll love ya anyway. But we'll respect ya too.

I read a report by an analyst that said the Palm's stock was downgraded because their recent problems demonstrated an inability to execute its strategy. I'm here to tell you there is nothing wrong with Palm that a few dozen Lady Treo's couldn't fix.

Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ediamond View Post
    The people at Palm must understand that those of us clamoring this week to get our hands on our GSM Treo's? Yeah, we're nutbags. We are the early adopters. We're your evangelists. We're the ones who will tell our friends. We're your partners, Palm. We're your beta testers. We're the ones who help our friends and family use theirs. We're the ones enthusiatically beaming apps to anyone who will receive them. Where's the love? Sure Cingular helps fund the development but we have the love for the product. Lesson for Palm: you need both.

Well said. Couldn't have said it better.
    -----------------
    http://kunjan.net
  7.    #7  
    .....wow, now those are words any employer or ceo would love to hear about they're employee or rather partners....

I am also very impressed by the level of courtesy and professionalism the SFO store provided me. They called me to confirm a tracking number with me for the copper and arctic one that I ordered, even after I received an email with the info. They also told me to call them when I got it and let them know that everything is o.k. These guys are AWESOME. This is perhaps the best service I have EVER gotten for anything I have bought. I will fly to San Francisco just to buy from these guys if I have to! I received both of my Treos in perfect condtion, Just as promised! Thanks Again!
    Last edited by dbarrett5381; 12/01/2006 at 05:56 PM.
    ediamond hit it spot-on, every single word is the absolute truth. Palm is lucky that people love their products despite their CS. All we wanted was the truth, whatever that may have been. I know from now on, SFO has all of my Palm business. They actually give a rip that they have it, and deserve all the glory & praise they have been given. Thanks again, guys!

I found it very fishy that within 10 minutes of my calling & trying to cancel my order, I got an email from Palm regarding my order. I don't think they had intentions to ship to me, but just ready to charge my card and put it past the point of no return. Had I not blocked the transaction, more than likely that is what would have happened.
    I'm a chick who enjoys the finer things in life
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Treo View Post
    It's Lady_Treo and "Big" Mike here and we are now closing at 11:00pm pacific time. We just wanted to give say thanks to making us look really good to corporate. We appreciate all the great responses from our customers. We really do love our jobs and we really pride ourselves on service. This will not be the last from us. With Johnnie Tech being our boss you can expect a lot of great things from us. We are here to help. You know how to reach us. Whoever ordered with us today. When you get your phone. Please post up.

P.S once again thanks for having me come in on my day off

Lady_Treo
    Got my Artic White last night. Thanks again Stephanie a.k.a. Lady_Treo and to the crew of SFO Airport wireless store
    That's awesome glad you received it. This whole experience is so new to me. It's amazing I never realized how passionate others were about their treos until yesterday. I can say this is probably the best job I ever had. We had a such a good time yesterday. This is what we do
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarn3rd View Post
    First off i would like to thank all those who have decided to bo business us via this awesome forum site treocentral. As mentioned to TCC while in my store today i've been a palm/handspring since late 90's and early 2000's. The sales that we've experienced today from TCC's first post of pictures was a bit overwhelming, but the love for what we do and the products we represent drove us to ensure that each and everyone of the calls we recieved was handled in the most professional and expedient manner. As of right now we have no faces to put to 800 numbers when we call and order products over the internet or phone. Here in San Francisco we do. My deepest appologies to the moderator for any rules that we have broken. I hope that these products will find their way to our clients to bring a bit of joy from these things we call tech toys/tools. Feel free to check out my treo training video cast

http://palmaddict.typepad.com/palmaddicts/

or my personal "treo tv vlog" with me and my wife.

http://oneinthehand.blogspot.com
    http://palminsider.com/

or even at you tube.

To answer a questions i was asked on the phone during a transaction,

How are you liking all these sales?

(my reply) I'm totally excited that our community now has a tangable place to buy and try our products. Someone they can talk you and visit while giving us a chance to form relationships instead transaction numbers. But to answer to answer your questions I'm loving it.

We do this because we love it,
    Johnnie Tech
    Lady Treo
    Mike
    Chris
    Lady Liz
    etc.......

Then he ordered two crimson....lol.

Keep the forum uptodate on the arrival of your products and how you like them guys. Talk to you soon

Johnnie Tech

Johnnie, I've tried downloading your videos from 'oneinthehand' but when the video opens, I can't see anything. There's not video, just audio. Are all of your videos also on youtube? Thanks! Would love to watch them.
  13.    #13  
    yes all of my videos are essentially on you tube - i'm not sure why the videos are only giving audio - but try some other videos prior to the last two as they were formatted and compressed to be standard mpeg instead of ipod formatted videos.

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarn3rd View Post
    yes all of my videos are essentially on you tube - i'm not sure why the videos are only giving audio - but try some other videos prior to the last two as they were formatted and compressed to be standard mpeg instead of ipod formatted videos.
    Cool, thanks!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    This is the dude from Just Desserts, quite a surprise to seeing you here at TreoCentral!

I just got my Crimson one yesterday from you guys and is still testing my new baby out now. Will definitely drop-by next time I work at SFO!

Once again, thanks for your *great service*!!
    Yeah johnnie I meant to tell you that about your video