Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    The saturday delivery will depend on where you are located. Palm will not cover the saturday delivery cost so we take the Standard shipping rate and subtract that from the Saturday delivery and that is what you will pay. If you are not located in Ohio Sales tax will not apply. Oh and I'm sorry there's no edu discount right now.

btw
    10:10am update
    we are down to 13 crimsons, 14 coppers, 18 arctic
    We also are down to 38 of the Free gift packages

---Drew
  2.    #22  
    Update on the 680's in cleveland

11:32am update
    we are down to 11 crimsons, 15 coppers, 17 arctic
    We also are down to 35 of the Free gift packages

---Drew
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelTreo View Post
    Update on the 680's in cleveland

11:32am update
    we are down to 11 crimsons, 15 coppers, 17 arctic
    We also are down to 35 of the Free gift packages

---Drew
    I called early this am, Drew took great care of me, no high pressure sales, and under stood the product well, and offerend me a number of options on cases, headsets, etc.

Thanks a lot!
  4.    #24  
    I just wanted to thank everyone who has been calling in for the new Treo 680s. Every customer has been great. We ran into a couple of times where is was just getting crazy here and everyone was patient and understanding. Thank You it really makes this job fun.

---Drew

BTW :-)

12:42pm update
    we are down to 10 crimsons, 14 coppers, 16 arctic
    We also are down to 32 of the Free gift packages
    I'm glad everyone is getting there treos from CLE and are being taking care of. I use to work with Andrew and he knows his stuff. As you can see now other stores are getting on the band wagon but and I'm not trying to toot our own horns but SFO is the spot. We will always be here for your technical needs too.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I got an email from PALM. They said my credit card was declined?? I called AMEX and they said it wasn't!!

By the time I got done PALM said it would take about 4 more days to get the Artic 680. I guess time will tell. I don't get how they could say my card was declined??

I really like the look of the Crimson in those pics. I don't know about the copper..
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelTreo View Post
    I just wanted to thank everyone who has been calling in for the new Treo 680s. Every customer has been great. We ran into a couple of times where is was just getting crazy here and everyone was patient and understanding. Thank You it really makes this job fun.

---Drew

BTW :-)

12:42pm update
    we are down to 10 crimsons, 14 coppers, 16 arctic
    We also are down to 32 of the Free gift packages
    Which store are you at--the A concourse or the C concourse?
  8.    #28  
    I manage both of the stores, but I am primarily at the one by the Food Court.

---Drew
  9.    #29  
    Now that we've managed to get a little bit of a lull here I wanted to update everyone on how we're doing.

We currently have:

***Updated 5:40pm***
    holding steady at
    4Crimson, 3Copper, and 5 arctic

and we have 7 of the free gifts left

On a side note...I think that the copper one is by far the sharpest looking one of the three. It screams palm and just looks cool. The arctic one kinda looks like you have a space age ipod on your hip which is cool too.

---Drew
    Last edited by SteelTreo; 12/01/2006 at 04:39 PM.
    It is interesting how the colours are going down more-or-less in lock step. No one colour seems to be winning the fashion battle.

No matter, crimson is the best anyhow...
    Thanks to Brian & co at the CLE store - one Arctic "iPod-ish" Treo 680 on the way to match my real iPod
    Quote Originally Posted by bruckwine View Post
    Thanks to Brian & co at the CLE store - one Arctic "iPod-ish" Treo 680 on the way to match my real iPod
    Let's all stop beating around the bush and use the Frankename you know everyone is thinking ... your iPalm?
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS View Post
    Let's all stop beating around the bush and use the Frankename you know everyone is thinking ... your iPalm?
    Def. gonna be my iPalm!
  14.    #34  
    yeah i think you should call Palm and tell them to market it as the iPalm. That sounds sweet.

---Drew
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12