1.    #1  
    OK, another sign it should be shipped tonight - my credit card was finally charged (not authorization, but actual charge)

Ordered crimson on 11/21 9:16pm PST
    I haven't been charged yet. I'll check again in a few hours.
  3. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    I haven't been charged yet. I'll check again in a few hours.
    Same here, hahaha. I ordered on the 24th though so maybe i shouldn't expect it to so soon.
    i hope i get charged tonight! i ordered on 11/22, early afternoon.

Palm Vx->Palm m505->Palm Tungsten T3
    Quote Originally Posted by gandrtm View Post
    i hope i get charged tonight! i ordered on 11/22, early afternoon.
    Me too. I think it was around 1pm
    Quote Originally Posted by dpc View Post
    Same here, hahaha. I ordered on the 24th though so maybe i shouldn't expect it to so soon.
    Ahoy me skipper lol! Never seen so many ppl want to give money away!!
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    no charge on my credit card yet. i ordered 11/21 at 10:44 pm.
    morris stalk
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Gina77, looks like we're on the same boat! They charged mine!!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    No charge, 27th??? I think mine will come in Feb!!! DAMN!!
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by bruckwine View Post
    Ahoy me skipper lol! Never seen so many ppl want to give money away!!
    ha ha

i wonder if we got charged today so that they could recognize the revenue this quarter (Palm's Q2 ends today if memory serves me right...)
    Quote Originally Posted by gina77 View Post
    OK, another sign it should be shipped tonight - my credit card was finally charged (not authorization, but actual charge)

Ordered crimson on 11/21 9:16pm PST

Can you tell me if your order status on line changed from Order Received?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    Can you tell me if your order status on line changed from Order Received?
    A very important question in the world of Palm Preorder Shipping! Also was there an email notification?
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    I'm so glad you guys are finally seeing some movement. Hopefully by early next week we'll all have our new Treos.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by bruckwine View Post
    A very important question in the world of Palm Preorder Shipping! Also was there an email notification?
    i received an email today that my order started processing. my status has not changed online, but the email says this:

"Please allow up to 1 hour for this information to update on our
    website from the time you receive this e-mail."

I have a feeling it takes more than one hour, as my credit card has been charged and I got an email from Palm saying its processing... yet still "order received" on palm.com...
    i received an email today that my order started processing. my status has not changed online, but the email says this:

I have a feeling it takes more than one hour, as my credit card has been charged and I got an email from Palm saying its processing... yet still "order received" on palm.com...
    special shipping page at palm now reads "as of November 30" and says expected to ship in 1 to 2 weeks. Does not say from order date. It says that is when it is expected to ship from warehouse.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!

when did you order. did you order cingular or unlocked?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

I ordered on 11/22 at 2:00PM. Just called Palm. They said my order is "received" and that all 680s are on backorder. 7-10 days before they arrive at their warehouse.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Received an email from Palm saying my order was now being "processed". My CC was charged last night for the order. I also noted that the educational discount AND the music pack was STILL included in the order listing they sent in the email. Overnight Shipping was free. Ordered an unlocked Artic on 11/22 @ 3 PM from the web site. Web site STILL shows "Received".

1st post, but wanted to share my info as I've receive a LOT of help from this forum.
    Thanks everyone.
    A more telling question may be... what color did you order if your status has changed?