Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    that would suck.

go to rockefeller and pick one up. then cancel the palm order.
    You know for the first time in this process I am actually considering that. I think I will stop by and ask them if they can confirm the cancellation as part of the sale--I don't want two. Then I have to be willing to absorb the tax. Do you know what they're charging for the phone?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Arghhh, I just called PALM Online Store... they say my order has been set to "allocated", so they can't cancel my order... Palm Store at Cleveland now has the items, it's just 3 hours drive from here!

Why why PALM why do you do this to me!!
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by olentz View Post
    Arghhh, I just called PALM Online Store... they say my order has been set to "allocated", so they can't cancel my order... Palm Store at Cleveland now has the items, it's just 3 hours drive from here!

Why why PALM why do you do this to me!!
    Call your credit card company and don't let them charge you.
    my CC is now showing "temporary authorization" for $399 from palmone. but, the charge hasn't been completed yet. i hope this doesn't mean that it's not shipping out and back-ordered!

Palm Vx->Palm m505->Palm Tungsten T3
    when posting that your status has changed, please add what color you ordered. I (and others) are trying to figure out if any graphite units are moving through the system yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    You know for the first time in this process I am actually considering that. I think I will stop by and ask them if they can confirm the cancellation as part of the sale--I don't want two. Then I have to be willing to absorb the tax. Do you know what they're charging for the phone?
    no clue what they are charging.

if you ordered a graphite, it doenst look like they are shipping those til next week.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    My order is crimson, from 11/22 at 9:25 am, got the email, no change from Order Received, and my card has still not been charged. I also ordered, however, a battery and a new cradle, but I believe the cradle, at least, is in stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post

go to rockefeller and pick one up. ...
    Just called them. They have no 680's. They say they expect them this afternoon. So maybe they've made my decision for me.
    Guys - calm down, it is only a phone!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgreen View Post
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgreen View Post
    hehe... that'll never happen on this forum
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    It is not only a phone, it's a treo!

Anyway... gina77, how's things going on your end? Any update?
    Now we've got people who ordered THIS WEEK receiving "order shipped" emails and those of us who ordered a few hours after it became available for order (officially) are still sitting here with our thumbs up our asses wondering if we're ever going to get it.

Oh, and it's not just the graphite. I ordered Arctic on the 22nd (at 1:00am) and someone on another thread who ordered it on the 27th is claiming to have gotten the "shipped" email. What a cluster .
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasAtty View Post
    Now we've got people who ordered THIS WEEK receiving "order shipped" emails and those of us who ordered a few hours after it became available for order (officially) are still sitting here with our thumbs up our asses wondering if we're ever going to get it.

Oh, and it's not just the graphite. I ordered Arctic on the 22nd (at 1:00am) and someone on another thread who ordered it on the 27th is claiming to have gotten the "shipped" email. What a cluster .
    Try ordering out of one of the stores and cancelling your order online.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123