Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    it's funny that since i've pre-ordered mine i've been anxious about the whole thing, waiting for the arrival. Reading everyone's experience w/ PALM when they call getting different answers.

Also funny to see a lot of you get mad at PALM for not being clear about the preorders and when they will ship. Mad enough to cancel you order to say "screw you PALM" and turn right around and go to their retail outlet to buy one. You're still giving them money. So be it bad business or incompetence on their part, you're still here, you'll get this 680 one way or another.

And then when this phone is fully abundent, we can really start the b1tch fest by complaining how woefully inadequate this device is etc etc...it never ends but we keep on searching for that all illusive perfect pda.

I'll just wait and wait for the impending arrival.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter View Post
    it's funny that since i've pre-ordered mine i've been anxious about the whole thing, waiting for the arrival. Reading everyone's experience w/ PALM when they call getting different answers.

Also funny to see a lot of you get mad at PALM for not being clear about the preorders and when they will ship. Mad enough to cancel you order to say "screw you PALM" and turn right around and go to their retail outlet to buy one. You're still giving them money. So be it bad business or incompetence on their part, you're still here, you'll get this 680 one way or another.

And then when this phone is fully abundent, we can really start the b1tch fest by complaining how woefully inadequate this device is etc etc...it never ends but we keep on searching for that all illusive perfect pda.

My feelings exactly.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter View Post

Well put foofighter. I guess it just makes people feel slightly better to gripe and complain. It's basically the American way.
    ..and now people are reporting that they are beginning to get emails that the orders are being processed...

Maybe they will be shipped tomorrow!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12