1.    #1  
    Got my copper 680! Almost got the white, but it looks fatter.

Anyway, the initial sync duplicated my calendar and contacts, but only on the Palm side (not Outlook). How do I get rid of them?
    sorry - I don't have an answer to your dup questions - but did you receive your unlocked treo in the US (or are you in the UK)?

What is your impression if the copper color?
    I would set the hotsync contact conduit to have desktop overwrite handheld, then sync again. After that change the conduit back to sync.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgreen View Post
    sorry - I don't have an answer to your dup questions - but did you receive your unlocked treo in the US (or are you in the UK)?

What is your impression if the copper color?
    Yes, unlocked in the US, from a PalmOne store in the airport.

I think I like the copper. It is a little bit bright, almost orange, but OK I think.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    I would set the hotsync contact conduit to have desktop overwrite handheld, then sync again. After that change the conduit back to sync.
    Ah, brilliant. I should have thought of that. It fixed everything. Thanks.
    Now and again I will get a hot sync error log. when I view it it says that they might not be enough memory so please delete some records (which is not true as I have loads of memory) it then says that I have for example: handheld calendar 3401 desktop 3402? I normally do a desktop overides handhelf and then back to ormal.
    Has anyone else had a problem like this one too?