1.    #1  
    Hi,

Just got my new 700p up and running (moved from a 600) and am looking for lists or suggestions of PDA formatted web sites to visit in Blazer. Web surfing on the 600 wasn't so bad, but the hi-res screen and EVDO is great.

Thanks
    If you're a MySpace fan, T9space.com does a decent job rendering key functions. The mobile google rendering has much more functionality.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I am a big techie fan, and online blogs Engadget and Joystiq have superb websites that scale pretty nice to the Treo's Blazer.

Yelp has a very good website dedicated to the Treo as well.

It may not be a website, but you MUST download Google Maps. Trust me on this one, this is THE APP for Treo owners.
    Netflix and Yelp have great mobile sites
    ... so I made and use my own page, which I use as the home button and base of operations to my online Treo jaunts.

Easy access to Google's proxy (I call it the Google Scraper), and lots of handy Treo-ready sites. if they're not already Treo-ready, I setup the URLs so they go via the Google Scraper first.

Have a look. its at:

http://treo.rickt.org/

I've sometimes thought about doing a real streamlined collaborative Treo bookmarks Wiki. but its gotta be real quick to load and real handy.

Anyone interested in doing something like that?

Rick.
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme