Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ok everyone - I'm here at the Palm Store in San Francisco International Airport. I just arrived here 10 minutes ago from Dulles.

They have shipping boxes of Treo 680's spread out on the floor (pics are attached). They have received 45 Treos. They are in the process of unpacking & cataloging them. Here's what they have:

15 Crimson
    15 Copper
    15 Arctic

They're phone number is (650) 583-5012. I bought one for myself. :-)

EDIT #1: Just a note everyone, that the shop did not have the graphite Treos in stock as of yet. It wasn't included in the shipment.

EDIT #2: I added some further pics of the phone itself (and the Phone Info screen) in post #70 below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tcc; 11/30/2006 at 05:13 PM. Reason: If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.
    What color did you get?
    This is the company I work for but I work in Pittsburgh - We have them in stock also, # is 412-472-0920 - referrals are appreciated
    Thanks, happy holidays :-)
    Last edited by murph04; 11/30/2006 at 01:32 PM.
    he purchased the crimson, but he's debating on the artic (he's still here)....... lol...think he's going to leave with the crimson

*edit 12/1/06 6:23am pst
    my thoughts on the turn out of this thread and sales

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=130154
    Last edited by jwarn3rd; 12/01/2006 at 08:24 AM.

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by murph04 View Post
    This is the company I work for but I work in Pittsburgh - we work on commission so if you guys are feeling generous you should order from my store and say I recommended you. Same shipping time as Palm pays for free FedEx. The # is 412-472-0920 - say Mike told you to call.

Thanks, happy holidays :-)
    The question is if you can get them to us sooner than palm. We don't even know when palm is shipping ours out.
    Great news! Looks like Friday the 1st is on!
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    aarrrgh! i'm in the san francisco area. why didn't they ship out the pre-orders first so i wouldn't be tempted to go to a local store and buy one now instead of waiting for mine to arrive? fortunately (unfortunately?), my car is being serviced today so i can't go hunt one down in a local store anyway. there's nothing like forced patience...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    What color did you get?
    These guys are great - I've been standing here for 15 minutes trying to decide.

I ended up with the white one. :-)
    Can you take some pics when you get a chance?
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by r6girl View Post
    aarrrgh! i'm in the san francisco area. why didn't they ship out the pre-orders first so i wouldn't be tempted to go to a local store and buy one now instead of waiting for mine to arrive? fortunately (unfortunately?), my car is being serviced today so i can't go hunt one down in a local store anyway. there's nothing like forced patience...
    Just to let you know, the store at San Francisco Centre just told me they won't have them until tomorrow. So it looks like the airport is the only place that has them so far.

I'm torn, too. Part of me wants to drive over there during lunch today; part of me thinks it's going to ship tonight and I'll have it tomorrow. If I could trust Palm's order status page to be accurate, I wouldn't think twice. But there's always the chance that I'll have to go through the hassle of refusing the shipment/sending it back.

Decisions, decisions. What are the chances that 15 people are going to buy an Arctic one in the next few hours at a location in an airport?
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    r6girl - please feel free to call the store if he havn't called you with a follow up per your pre order request (six five zero)five eight three five zero one two. I didn't expect these things to go so quickly

12. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tcc View Post
    Ok everyone - I'm here at the Palm Store in San Francisco International Airport. I just arrived here 10 minutes ago from Dulles.

They have shipping boxes of Treo 680's spread out on the floor (pics are attached). They have received 45 Treos. They are in the process of unpacking & cataloging them. Here's what they have:

15 Crimson
    15 Copper
    15 Arctic

They're phone number is (650) 583-5012. I bought one for myself. :-)
    SWEEET, i was there 2 weeks ago asking about the 680's and the guy was telling me it would be available in December, i didn't think he knew what he was talking about, but he was RIGHT!
  13.    #13  
    Can you take some pics when you get a chance?
    Ok, I just added a pic of the phone itself to the original post. Enjoy.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Just called the BWI Airport (Baltimore) location (410-691-0262) and the guy said they have all the colors.

Said he didn't know when the 750 would be released.
    So what's the Crimson like? Is it a darker red or a lighter red. Personally I'd prefer something darker (the dark blue on the 750 is ideal).
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  16. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    arctic looks nice, can't wait!
    i just called the nyc Rockefeller store.

they dont have them yet.

lady (sounded cute) i spoke to said they should of received them yesterday, but didnt. She now think they will be in friday, but no specific time.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    The question is if you can get them to us sooner than palm. We don't even know when palm is shipping ours out.
    we can overnight -

Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    Ok. So I'm here at SFO. I figured, why not? He's bringing out one for me, because I can't get past security without a ticket. He says he's sold two so far, but he's been getting calls all morning.

Arctic, here I come.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    OK, DBC you probably talked to me when you were asking about the 680 and we are always try to be atleast 95% right. If you call 650-583-5012 not only can we ship one to you today. We can also give you the best price. Can't talk online about price so call and find out. People were in San Fransisco next to headquarters. We have the goods and the knowledge.

Lady_Treo
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast