Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    I just wanted to thank the SFO store as well. I'm not sure who I dealt with, but they were quite amazing and helpful. they even walked to the front of the terminal for me! (oh, and I received the crimson)
    Latest moBlog shot:
    Yes, really great service from the SFO store. Got email and followup call. Tracking shows the package has left San Francisco and is on it's way. Can't beat this for service.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    yes, the SFO store is great! i called and had a copper treo held for me, and i picked it up this evening. i'm just now home with a little bit of time to spend with it. so far, i love it! and it connects to my car's bluetooth system, so it's a keeper! woo hoo!
    I see quite a few people mention that they got a special price from the 'SFO' store, could someone please mention what is the 'special price' and how much did you pay in total including taxes if any. I presume this special price is lower than the price offered at Palm online, right?
    They posted last night no more special pricing.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

6.    #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by RonlTreo View Post
    Or do you get the music pack and screen protector only from the website?
    The SFO Palm Store was offering the music pack (which in includes the 1 gig card) free with the phones while supplies lasted.

Incidentally, I noticed that all the music packs (see previous pic in post #97) were shipped separately from the phones, so I could see where a supply of phones and a supply of packs wouldn't necessarily match.

I didn't notice a screen protector in the envelope, but I haven't reviewed the contents carefully.
    BWI Baltimore Store gave great service. Picked up two Artics, they held it for me as promised and brought them out to me, so I did not have to wait for it to be shipped.
    I just ordered from the Pittsburgh airport terminal D (412-472-0920). The gentleman, Lee, was very helpful and mentioned they do not have the graphite ones since they are mostly reserved for Cingular. Since they do not have any store in Texas, there is no tax and shipping.
    <br>
    "What counts most in creating a successful team is not how compatible its players are, but how they deal with incompatibility." - Sports Illustrated
    bcaslis, you are a glutton for punishment. You just got the 750v and now another Palm device that you can try to pair with your cars Bluetooth

Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    That's good to hear since I broke down and ordered a Crimson one by phone from Lady_Treo in this thread.

I'm weak. I need help.
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    Yup!
    Quote Originally Posted by naftalim View Post
    bcaslis, you are a glutton for punishment. You just got the 750v and now another Palm device that you can try to pair with your cars Bluetooth
    Are you gonna use both??
    While I compare the two. I really hate Windows, but the 750v is my favorite Palm hardware by far. Very slightly smaller than the 680, very slightly lighter, really cool dark blue soft touch paint, and of course world-wide GSM & UMTS.

The 680 has Palm OS and a great screen.
    Can someone please mention what is the 'special price' and how much did you pay in total, including taxes if any. I know the 'special price' ma no longer be offered, but I am still curious to know.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Can someone please mention what is the 'special price' and how much did you pay in total, including taxes if any. I know the 'special price' ma no longer be offered, but I am still curious to know.

Thanks.
    at the time - we were able to get the devices to the treocentral community for the special price - and we wouldn't want to offend any one with mentioning something that doesn't exist anymore. I'm deeply appologize - but tell you what, as a member of this forum you still qualify for the treocentral discount price on accessories.

johnnie tech

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
    I placed an order for an unlocked Graphite 680 with Stephanie a little while ago. She told me I got the last free music pack, and then also gave me 10% off on some screen protectors. Also, free overnight shipping.
  16.    #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric5273 View Post
    I placed an order for an unlocked Graphite 680 with Stephanie a little while ago. She told me I got the last free music pack, and then also gave me 10% off on some screen protectors. Also, free overnight shipping.
    Yes, it is my understanding that SFO now has the Graphite 680's.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456