Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    So what's the Crimson like? Is it a darker red or a lighter red. Personally I'd prefer something darker (the dark blue on the 750 is ideal).
    I didn't expect to like the crimson one, but I actually liked it alot. It's not nearly as loud (IMHO) as one would expect. It was actually quite nice, and I almost went home with one. I chose arctic though. It's purely subjective.
    That's good to hear since I broke down and ordered a Crimson one by phone from Lady_Treo in this thread.

I'm weak. I need help.

Quote Originally Posted by tcc View Post
    I didn't expect to like the crimson one, but I actually liked it alot. It's not nearly as loud (IMHO) as one would expect. It was actually quite nice, and I almost went home with one. I chose arctic though. It's purely subjective.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    LOL so I can just ask for Lady Treo? :P
    Do the palm stores also have the Graphite non-Cingular (unlocked) version?
    I keep getting a busy signal
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Well now I'm screwed! I called the store in Atlanta and after assuring me they had an UNLOCKED graphite 680 I cancelled with PALM over the phone.

Then I call Atlanta back to place my order and the girl says 'sorry, I made a mistake. The graphites won't be in until Tuesday'.

Holy &*^%! Now what? I really wanted to overnight one for delivery tomorrow!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tcc View Post
    Can you post some pics of the crimson? That is what I ordered and am dying to see some pics! Thanks!
    What is the actual name for Lady_Treo at the store?
    David
    Hey this is Lady_Treo and since everyone is trying to get a hold of a 680 I'm going to give you my personal # I was actually off today but I am on my way to work to service the public. You can call me @ 216-502-4211 and if I don't pick up, Leave a msg. I'm on the train. As soon as I get in I will check all msgs and will call everyone back who wants to place an order. Free shipping and handling plus we can do overnight. We also carry the official palm skins, stylus, and extra batteries for the 680/750. Let's remember everyone this is a slimmer phone. If your doing bluetooth or talk a lot. It's always good to have a spare battery.

Anyway on my way to work good luck my fellow treo users
    Hey David my name is Stephanie and I'm on my way to work right now.
    Read my post give, me a call or I should be the store in about an hour.
    Anybody else that's interested call me.

Thanks everyone
    Kmorris give my store a call in San Fran. 650-583-5012. or call me @ 26-502-4211. The experts are in San Fran
    Yes Eric we should have unlocked treos non branded at our location. Call us so we can have one overnighted to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Treo View Post
    Kmorris give my store a call in San Fran. 650-583-5012. or call me @ 26-502-4211. The experts are in San Fran
    A few posts ago someone said they already called for a graphite one at your store and you didn't get any.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    I just left you a vmail on your cell!
    The experts are in San Fran
    Hey Lady_Treo, are you in the SFO store or the one on Market St? I called Market St and they said they will be getting theirs tomorrow - so i will be stopping by. (Then canceling my Palm order - it is terrible business to have stock in stores and not ship pre-orders).
    Just ordered an Arctic from Mike!
    HOORAY!!!!!!!! I am so happy, I just ordered a copper one for me and an arctic one for my wife from the SFO store. I don't think palm was ready to ship them out yet, because they had no problem cancelling my order. I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverinewizard View Post
    Just ordered an Arctic from Mike!
    Which store did you order from?
    Just called SFO store. they only have the copper and arctic left. Guess I will have to wait till tomorrow for my Crimson.
    try calling a different store
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast