Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjasjit View Post
    Just called the BWI Airport (Baltimore) location (410-691-0262) and the guy said they have all the colors.

Said he didn't know when the 750 would be released.
    Just called BWI store and ordered over phone, they will overnite to me via fedex. They will ship within the local area. will confirm when I get tracking number emailed to me.
    No Graphite yet. Ordered two artics
    Johnnie you better put a copper one up for me. Or I'm going to be mad at you this is Lady_Treo aka Stat
    I left my info a couple weeks ago with the airport Palm store at Newark Airport (NJ)

I got a voicemail that they have them in as well (didn't say how many, just to call if I wanted one).

I placed my order through Palm on the 21st, so hoping mine will ship tomorrow...
    Just got a call from Joseph at the Palm store at the Atlanta airport. They have 680's and offer free shipping.
    Dennis G. Esler
    This is nuts. I am getting calls & emails today from all the airport stores where I have left Business cards in the last month. I have received 3 emails and 2 calls today so far. When it rains it pours. Now I am trying to decide whether I want a backup unlocked 680 instead of using my Unlocked 650 as a backup!!

Hmmmmmm!!!
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    tcc I'm glad you had such a great experience at our store. We pride ourselves on our products and our service. I'm very new to this forum but I live a treo life and not only am I great friends with Mr. Johnnie Tech but he's also my boss. You are going to always get the solutions and expertise from him and our entire staff for your treo needs. You dealt with a treo master mind :-)
    If you get an unlocked one from an airport store you can trade in the old 650 for some cash. Check it out at http://palm.tradeups.com
  8. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Treo View Post
    OK, DBC you probably talked to me when you were asking about the 680 and we are always try to be atleast 95% right. If you call 650-583-5012 not only can we ship one to you today. We can also give you the best price. Can't talk online about price so call and find out. People were in San Fransisco next to headquarters. We have the goods and the knowledge.

Lady_Treo
    Hi Lady_Treo, the person that helped me was a guy, and helpful, and the experience was nice even though it wasn't available that day. hehe.
    Thats cool well when you do come back. Please ask for me. LOL
    Can't beat the price at the San Fran store unless you use the developer's discount. Thanks Lady_Treo and Johnnie Tech!!!
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Treo View Post
    Thats cool well when you do come back. Please ask for me. LOL
    Hi Lady Treo...I've tried calling 650.583.5012 but your lines have been busy. Did you say this is a PALM store in the airport? A bit confusing with all the threads! Do you still have unlocked graphite units available? If purchased today, is it possible to ship overnight for delivery tomorrow (I'm in Houston)?
    Quote Originally Posted by murph04 View Post
    check out www.airportwireless.com and see if one of those locations closer to you has them - you may be able to get one today.
    rockefeller is closest to me.

the other palm stores are in airports.

is airportwireless owned by palm, or is it just a partner ship?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    To those who are getting (or have gotten) their Treos...post some pictures if you can! It'll help feed our cravings a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by kmorris View Post
    Hi Lady Treo...I've tried calling 650.583.5012 but your lines have been busy. Did you say this is a PALM store in the airport? A bit confusing with all the threads! Do you still have unlocked graphite units available? If purchased today, is it possible to ship overnight for delivery tomorrow (I'm in Houston)?

houston - my favorite place - sorry for the busy line private message me your contact info and i'll have someone call you.

johnnie tech

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarn3rd View Post
    houston - my favorite place - sorry for the busy line private message me your contact info and i'll have someone call you.

johnnie tech

Thanks...I finally got through but was told you don't have any graphite
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarn3rd View Post
    r6girl - please feel free to call the store if he havn't called you with a follow up per your pre order request (six five zero)five eight three five zero one two. I didn't expect these things to go so quickly
    thanks for the tip! i called and will be picking a copper one up later today (as soon as i get my car back from the dealership!).

Quote Originally Posted by LewisL77 View Post
    Can't beat the price at the San Fran store unless you use the developer's discount. Thanks Lady_Treo and Johnnie Tech!!!
    this is so true! woo hoo!
    LOL why can't one of these stores be close to me.
    So who here can get one to Memphis by tomorrow cheaper than the $349 edu discount?

Just PM me your contact info and I can call.
    How much did you pay at the store? I ordered crimson online, hoping it will come tomorrow. Don't have a palm store in WA state...
    Seattle Area Realtor - www.atruehome.com
    www.Ragnaroc.org
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    Now for the worst part: Waiting for the battery to charge.

It feels so much better in the hand than my 650. Smaller and lighter, if not in fact, than in impression. And the Arctic white looks great.

It is a bit slippery, though.

While I've got a minute here, I'd like to report that Palm.com cancelled my order, no problem. (That's a good sign that they aren't going out today, if you ask me.) She politely asked why I was canceling, so I told her I bought one at the airport today. No worries. I've already received confirmation of the cancellation via email.

I highly recommend that anyone who lives near an airport, or who wants to order through the folks who are offering to ship here, give it some consideration. I thought it was great customer service to offer to come out past security and sell it to me on the spot. And they didn't push any crap I didn't need, either. Just a polite, "Do you need anything else with that?" Good salesman.

And there's no telling when Palm will actually get these out the door from the web site. At least they accepted my cancellation gracefully.

I guess it's the sort of thing they could have gotten away with, had it not been for the light speed of Internet forums. But to start stocking stores before honoring preorders is a mistake on their part. They really should have shipped them out at the same time.

I'll post some pics later, if I have time. I have to at least pretend to be working for the next couple of hours.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast