Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Welll my local Palm store got 45 in today, and I got one of each color...Do I need all these??? NOOOOO, but it sure is FUN
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Cool! Well this could be good news for those of us who ordered the unlocked versions online from Palm. Common sense "should" tell us that ours should be on the way fairly soon. But in instances like this I'll just settle for reality instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by skyking517 View Post
    Welll my local Palm store got 45 in today, and I got one of each color...Do I need all these??? NOOOOO, but it sure is FUN

SO -- you got Monday thru Thursday covered -- which colors will be repeats on Friday thru Sunday?

Pics!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarr3 View Post
    Common sense "should" tell us that ours should be on the way fairly soon. But in instances like this I'll just settle for reality instead.
    Common sense? This is PALM we're talking about..
    You should get a Batman style toolbelt and put all of them in it
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    This is killing me, California is still waiting to receive these Treo's. I have hit up so many locations and NOTHING!!! I can't wait until they hit the stores!!
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skyking517 View Post
    did you get the free mobile music pack with each of them? or is that only available when you order one online?
  9.    #9  
    YESSS i got the music packkkk...4 of them...LOL...I will take pics tonight, I am at work now
    Good for you!

But WTF, when are the pre-orders going to ship?

!@#$!@#$!!!
  11.    #11  
    probably as soon as all the stores get them!
    Where is a list of palm stores?

Edited to add: http://www.palm.com/us/products/wher...palmOneretail/
    AHHH....This is frustrating. I wish there was a Palm store in my state, so that I could just go buy mine instead of waiting for Palm to ship them. I hate ordering stuff online, because I don't have the patience to wait for it.
    Most of them are in airports anyway. I live in Cleveland, I would need to go through the airport and also somehow get through security. Definitely not worth it.
  15. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Maaaan, i wants me an unlocked 680.
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    AHHH....This is frustrating. I wish there was a Palm store in my state, so that I could just go buy mine instead of waiting for Palm to ship them. I hate ordering stuff online, because I don't have the patience to wait for it.
    Even if there were one in your state, I wouldn't count on it having any in stock. My local store doesn't have them yet.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post

Yeah, but they will not let you cancel your online pre-order.
    Also you probably have to pay tax in brick and mortar store, no? No tax on the web to my state.
  19.    #19  
    Well SO far I am LOVING this phone...With the employee discount the total came out to 359.00.....Pretty sweet deal in my opinion...At first the calls were very staticky, but it cleared up now...Guess it had to be broken in So far I LOVE IT
    congrats skyking..pics please when you can...and use a REAL camera too lol! Hope this means mine will ship tomorrow!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast