Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    what case are you using?
    I used Seidio's Swivel Holster for the 650 but it won't carry the 680. They won't have a 680 holster for another 2-3 weeks. So... I've got to find something to use in the meantime.

I've looked at some of the horizontal pouches but just haven't been sold on one. Is there one out there that's not as bulky as the others (i.e. Palm)?
    my old 700p vinyl case with clip - too early to invest in a 680 case until more are made to really fit it right.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I'm using palm's side belt case. Sadly, it is too big for the 680 IMHO. I don't like it rattling around in there. About 1/4 inch extra space on all sides...
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheFly View Post
    I'm using palm's side belt case. Sadly, it is too big for the 680 IMHO. I don't like it rattling around in there. About 1/4 inch extra space on all sides...
    Interesting. that makes the 680 1/2 inch thinner and 1/2 shorter than the 650 not including the antenna. hmmmmmm..... don't think so... What were you "packing" before?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    I carry my 680 naked. It just feels right.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    People have suggested the Vajacase; http://www.vajacases.com I am seriously looking into buy it.
    Last edited by employedslacker; 11/29/2006 at 07:45 PM.
    m100 Zire 72 Treo 650 Treo 680
    vajacases.com
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop View Post
    what case are you using?
    I used Seidio's Swivel Holster for the 650 but it won't carry the 680. They won't have a 680 holster for another 2-3 weeks.
    I'm waiting on them to get holsters too...in the meantime I'm just using my pants.

-SC
    "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. There might be a law against it by that time." -/usr/games/fortune
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I ordered the Vajacase. I should get it tomorrow. I know the price is a little steep ($96 with S&H includeded), but what the heck. I'll be getting the darn thing before I get my 680. I'll have a nice case to look at but no Treo to to put it in. Sort of sickening huh, but I guess I'm a patient guy.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor View Post
    Interesting. that makes the 680 1/2 inch thinner and 1/2 shorter than the 650 not including the antenna. hmmmmmm..... don't think so... What were you "packing" before?
    It does rattle around in Palm's case. I ended up with a generic top loading pouch. I may look into Covertec's horizontal case to tide me over until Seidio releases the swivel holster. My guess it will be around the first of January.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheFly View Post
    Is this the case to which you are referring? This is the case I have in my shopping cart at TC with a number of other items. Please let me know. I know others have said it works well with a skin....Hmmmmmmm

http://store.treocentral.com/store_i.../large/107.jpg
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    what about screen protectors????
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop View Post
    what case are you using?
    I used Seidio's Swivel Holster for the 650 but it won't carry the 680. They won't have a 680 holster for another 2-3 weeks. So... I've got to find something to use in the meantime.

I've looked at some of the horizontal pouches but just haven't been sold on one. Is there one out there that's not as bulky as the others (i.e. Palm)?
    I think the one thing I hated about my 650 was the lack of cases out there. Ok... that's unfair... its the lack of cases I liked. I got my 680 but the only case I could find locally was the side pouch case. I went online and really liked those Vaja cases but everytime I checked, they were sold out. I ended up getting the SmartPhone Experts SC680 Skin Case with the belt clip. Schedule to be delivered today. If anything, it'll do until I find something else.
    I should have a Treo 650 PPC Techs screen protector arriving today. It has served my 650 well and have always found them to be of very good quality. The screen looks about the same size to me.

I'm using the Palm Side Case and the phone does seem to rattle around in there. It's also a lot harder to remove now there is no arial. The Vaja case does look nice, especially with SD slots built in.
    What about the SENA cases? They look pretty good.

http://www.senacases.com/catalog/Pal...p-1-c-478.html
    Dennis G. Esler
    wow these things are expensive. I'll have to consider getting something but might wait a little more for more choices.

I see they offer belt clips, do you all find belt clips work good for Treos or too big for that kind of thing?
    Fortte makes a good case. I have had a couple for phones and for pda's. They don't yet have the 680 case but here is the link to check back.

http://www.fortte.com/scr/showcategory3.php/124
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by scouter075 View Post
    What about the SENA cases? They look pretty good.

http://www.senacases.com/catalog/Pal...p-1-c-478.html
    Only concern I have with Sena is that flap seems to be a bit bulky. I've ordered the Covertec horizontal case just out of curiousity.

Right now I'm using a vertical pouch, similar to the Nutshell, and surprisingly I'm liking it. Got it at Best Buy for $24 to get the Treo out of my pocket until something better comes along.
    check out the Krusell.com site they have mad cases for the 750
  20.    #20  
    Mad case?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast