1.    #1  
    Yesterday the 1300 or so contacts on my laptop's Outlook contact list disappeared--the contact list is there, it's just blank. Yet all contacts still look fine on my Treo 700w. When I create a new contact on my phone it shows up a few seconds later on my PC, but the old ones no longer sync. Even if I change one on the phone, it still does't sync to the PC.

What can I do to get these to sync? Or is there a way just to export the contacts from my phone and import them back into my PC's Outlook. I afraid Goodlink will decide to overwrite the contacts on my phone with the blank contact list on my PC! I backed-up Goodlink to my SD card, but I don't know how to use that feature to correct this issue.

Everything else related to Goodlink for my Treo 700w is also working fine.
    That sounds like an Exchange issue since the contacts are on Exchange. Check with your Exchange Admin.
  3.    #3  
    Is there a way to export contacts from Treo to my SD cart in a format that Excel or Outlook can read?
    The Good contacts are not on the phone. They are on Exchange. That being said, no, you can't export anything from Good as it is all encrypted on the device.