1.    #1  
    I downloaded the Minute Plus software to monitor my minutes. It was a zip file. I unzipped it on my laptop harddrive. I can also transfer it to an SD card over to my phone.

But, how do I install the file on my phone?

I went to the website through the phone but could not download the zip file.
    I put the SD card in but cannot figure out how to access the file.
    I uploaded the the program file to my email from my laptop and then access the my yahoo email on my phone, but could not get the attachment to download.

Please let me know what to do.

Thank you in Advance.

David
    If you have the minutes plus program on the SD card, you simply need to move or copy it to your Treo. If it shows up in the Launcher, simply bring up the Menu (press on Menu button and select Copy. Then select it to copy from Card to Phone.

If it doesn't show up in the Launcher, you'll need a File Manager program like FileZ or others and then find the file on the SD card and then copy it to your Treo.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
  3.    #3  
    Got it installed. Thank you.
    You're welcome. Glad to hear you've got it working. It's a great program.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws