Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Well I did a clean install describe above and reloaded my apps without any problem. My question is I did this on my laptop. I also sync my Treo with my desktop (via cable) at work to Outlook and my home desktop which is a Mac with OSX (via bluetooth) to the Palm Desktop. My question is do I need to install the soaftware from the CD before syncing and is there anything I need to do or prepare when I go to sync to the other 2 machines? Has anyone had any problems or experience? Thanks for all your help.
  2.    #22  
    good news; 680 is here

bad news: I'm trying to set up and all my contacts are gone memos, calendar, everything. Can I get it back from the old backup file?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MossMan View Post
    good news; 680 is here

bad news: I'm trying to set up and all my contacts are gone memos, calendar, everything. Can I get it back from the old backup file?
    Bummer...glad I did not read that before syncing to my office desktop today or I would have not done it. For me it went fine and is syncing to Outlook just fine. Next will be to my home decktop which is a Mac.

Not sure how to restore but my guess is that is is all in you backupOLD folder if you did change that before you did the install and sync.
  4.    #24  
    great, now my whole thread is dead

not sure what's going here.
  5.    #25  
    memo's came back but no contacts, date book, or tasks
  6.    #26  
    and where's versamail?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12