Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    SAG
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    I thought TC was goinng to post a letter saying that the members were unhappy etc. Sort of pseudo backing us?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Sorry shouldve read the other thread first, Septimus Im excited and Im looking forward to your post on the front page.

ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Posted

And hereby signed by yours truly, despite all the wishy washy parts beforehand.

Thanks a ton to Bob-C for his hard work and well-thought out letter.

Edit: man, that last line of the article is corny. ah well. I guess I'm corny.
    Last edited by Dieter Bohn; 11/30/2006 at 12:37 PM.
    Count me in
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Add me to the list in support of your endeavor. The 700p definitely has Bluetooth problems that don't exist on the 650. I own both. Both are on Sprint. While the 700p's EVDO and much more spacious internal memory makes loading more programs (that must be in internal memory to work correctly) and using programs that rely heavily on fast over-the-air data transfer and streaming superior to the 650, I still use the 650 as my primary phone since it simply doesn't have the Bluetooth pairing amnesia the 700p has. So I find myself carrying around two Treos.

Palm simply has to admit the 700p has some problems, engineer fixes, and make them available. It's inexcusable that a $650.00 device (which is now actually more expensive than some full-sized laptops) continues to have these problems. Whatever it takes, whoever Palm has to deal with to give the 700p the stability and reliability of the 650, they should just do it. Their loyal customers deserve no less

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    You can include me in that list as well, BobC. well done.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Count me in too. Nice letter
    Please add my name . I fully support the letter. I hope this gets to other PDA websites. Palm..."HERE YE HERE YE!!!!"

IGO
    I agree with the letter. Please send it!
    count me in as well. comming from the 700wx side of the board, the issues still need addressed.
    count me in, i fully suppourt this letter
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    I'm In. Wish we had addressed the issue with the SMS lockup between verizon users. Maybe it will be fixed when the lag problem is addressed.

Hey, a guy can hope.

Robb Feldhege
    I totally agree - this device needs to be fixed. Ben
    Count me in. Flaky bluetooth, including an inexplicable (unless Palm is cratering to Verizon and Sprint) refusal to implement bluetooth voice dial, lag, and a well-documented bug that prevents picture mail images from use as caller ID icons. It's a nice phone, but the problems are frustrating.
    Count me in.
    I sign.
    Great job Bob, we appreciate your initiative! Im in!
    For what it's worth, you can put me down, too. I'm glad to see that Palm fans are not just happily gobbling up anything Palm delivers as they did in the good old days of the Treo 650. Bravo!
    http://www.doctordalai.com
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    i sign as well
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast