1.    #1  
    Hey all.. I have another thread describing my problem http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=129222 <--there

What I'm looking for is ANY ROM to try to put onto my phone as my last valiant attempt at fixing it. I do not know any fellow Treo owners who I could ask to use their's, so I have no way of getting any ROM. Every link (rapidshare) seems to be dead and shadowmites instructions for creating a new ROM from Palm's update doesn't seem to work with the latest version(?)..

So, PLEASE, can anyone point me in the right direction?
    If direct links are not allowed here I am more than willing to discuss via PM.

Thanks all in advance.
    Send me a pm with your email address and I'll send a customized CNG to you if you want. Can you handle a 7 MB attachment?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    You could upload it to rapidshare and then PM a link.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    email was sent.

Good luck!

Tony
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.