Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    See Post 25

See Post 15
    Perfect! Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson View Post
    Heres version 2.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swilcox View Post
    Just installed v.3 on my Treo 650. It tries to work, but after one launch it gives me a screen for the end user agreement, but doesn't give me a chance to click anything before dropping me back to the Palm launcher.
    This is exactly what happens on mine, or used to happend before I deleted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by eafenyes View Post
    This is exactly what happens on mine, or used to happend before I deleted it.
    The answers to my question did fix the problem for me.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    IBM Java is asking for URL ,what do I put in? thanks
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by indyalex View Post
    IBM Java is asking for URL ,what do I put in? thanks
    There's no need to open Java. You should be able to just open Opera.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    twitch3,thanks you re right it s not needed.I had it on my treo 650 but kept freezin/crashin,but doin great on 700p.Thanks again,indyalex
    how do you do underscores in opera everytime i press alt it gives me a question mark
    No ones found a way to type '_' on the 700p.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    The only work around I have found is by using Zlauncher's "QuickLaunch" feature and make the on screen keyboard pop up then select the underscore.

Edit: The new Launch-Anywhere app by ZZtech will allow you to launch the onscreen keyboard as well, so now you have 2 options to
    type an "_" in Opera
    Last edited by migs; 12/18/2006 at 11:12 AM.
    I figured out what the problem is. Opera 3 doesn’t work with a proxy server, at least not with the proxy server necessary to make the T-mobile T-Zones work around function.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Type option s (-), and then hit the alt key.
    Ron
    Quote Originally Posted by RBBRMADE View Post
    Type option s (-), and then hit the alt key.
    Ron
    Awesome. It also works for a lot of the other characters like + ( ) @ & etc.
    Would be nice to be able to use a smaller font size.
    Opera is now asking me permission to use airtime EVERY time I launch it. Is there any way to stop this?
    Did you try the download at post 15?
    Quote Originally Posted by discobay View Post
    Did you try the download at post 15?
    Yep. I'll try installing it again though.
    I don't know if this is a known feature and I'm just slow to the party, but I discovered today that you can use "q" and "p" like softkeys on a regular phone, so you actually theoretically don't need to whip out the stylus to select menu/back etc. Barring any freezes necessitating a reset of course .

Still, this totally improves my view of opera, making it totally one handed and far more d-pad/kb friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by questionfear View Post
    Still, this totally improves my view of opera, making it totally one handed and far more d-pad/kb friendly.
    Being patient and never tapping that screen in Opera can yield unprecedented levels of stability.

But yeah, pressing backspace or 'p' and going to the previous page in a fraction of a second.. Opera's great.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Opera Mini is so easy to use with the d-pad that I forgot that I could use the touch screen! Really, the user interface is great. Going back is fast as you say and it seems to cache the last page of each web site visited up to a maximum. From GMail I click a link in an email and go to another website. There I click around and back takes me back one page quickly. Further backs are slow but the back to GMail is very quick.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast