1.    #1  
    Hello,

I have been trying to download some clips from google video/youtube (mobile version website, mobetube.com, mgvids.com) and I sometimes get a error saying that it can't download. Sometimes the same links work, then they don't 15 min later. Is there something I am missing. Please assist.

Jacob Bongiovanni
    Quote Originally Posted by photojake View Post
    Hello,

I have been trying to download some clips from google video/youtube (mobile version website, mobetube.com, mgvids.com) and I sometimes get a error saying that it can't download. Sometimes the same links work, then they don't 15 min later. Is there something I am missing. Please assist.

Jacob Bongiovanni
    Interesting. I've never heard of the problem. Try refreshing the page. It's possible that you are seeing a cached version and that it no longer points to the proper file.

I'll see if there are any issues in the PHP code. It wouldn't be the first time google or youtube changed their interface a tiny bit and thus utterly confused my scripts and made me get very crazy fixing it.

I prolly oughta put my email up on the sites so I could find out faster if that happens again ;-)
  3.    #3  
    DrBuzzo,

It is not a mgvids.com or mobetube.com issue, but more of a sprint bandwidth issue. I have not gotten this as much as I was gett last week, so for now I am okay.

Jacob
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Which Kinoma Player do you have?
    I have been having what sounds like the same problem with both sites (using Kinoma 4.0.1 and Blazer). Sometimes I get a page that has links to the file in avi, mp4 and flv formats, as well as a link to stream using Kinoma. In that case, I can stream without a problem. In other cases, I get a page that has links only to download or stream, with no mention of the formats or Kinoma. WHen I try to download, the page simply refreshes. When I try to stream, I go to Kinoma, which says it's connecting, then get a white screen and go back to that same page. Any help would be greatly appreciated.