Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I've found a couple of different threads on different options for mobile web optimization sites and of the things I found, MobileLeap looks the best.

I've tested it on my laptop and was AMAZED with the results on the particular site I was interested in (a forum site similar to this), it did almost EXACTLY what I wanted and was insanely fast... I love the settings you can play with too.

There's apparently a new URL for it here: http://mlvb.net and that works fine on the computer. However when I went to go there in Blazer on my 650, it sits there constantly "Sending" and I get no response

What am I doing wrong?

If anyone has comments or recommendations for other ones (I want to see images, just at reduced quality, webxcope.com is on/off and I don't like the way it makes separate pages out of the one that I want) I'm open to hearing them.

Until now, I only used my Treo for web in a pinch for Google, this service/site looks like it will change that... IF I can make it work.
    Treo 755P
    Skweezer - www.skweezer.net seems to do a pretty good job too. If you haven't already, give it a try.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    It started working late last night, but by the time it did, I'd killed my battery.

Haven't gotten to try anything with it today... I'll give skweezer a try too.
    Treo 755P