1.    #1  
    I have a Cinulgar-branded, unlocked 650 on T-mobile.

I am currently syncing my Outlook contacts and calendar with my office's 2003 Exchange Server through Versamail.

I want to be able to sync Contacts and Tasks in he same way (like Blackberry users can) so I bought Intellisync (Handheld Edition).

Now I can't figure out how to do it. Does Intellsync even do this? Or is it like PocketMirror - where it relies on HotSyncing?

I searched Nokia's support site (sync.com/support) and TC and couldn't find any answers...
  2.    #2  
    OK - to answer my own question and for future thread searches:

Nokia tech support tells me the product I want is Wireless Email Express

I first purchased Intellisync Handheld by mistake, which is just glorified version of PocketMirror.

I'm going to evaluate a trial version of Wireless Email Express and post my findings here. Even if I am the only one who gives criznap.
    Last edited by pentatonic145; 11/29/2006 at 01:20 PM.
    I tried Wireless Email Express. Was not entirely successful in making it work properly (ahem, could be user error, so don't blame Intellisync), so I cancelled it.

<rant>
    To this day I still get the sync email messages from Intellisync's servers. I have a special spam filter at the server level. I cancelled way before Nokia took over, so maybe they're better now.
    </rant>

I now use Versamail 3.5. I get calendar and contact sync over the air. Tasks and Memos have to wait for a cradled sync at my office. I have to pull my email rather than having push email. You know what? It's all fine. And it works.

I'm on T-Mobile too.

I had the full OTA sync everything experience with my WM5 devices. Frankly it was unnecessary for my purposes. I turned off the push email. I have an SDA for my "days off" phone because it is smaller that my Treo. I don't want to be dinged all the time with email on a Saturday.
  4.    #4  
    Yeah - this Wireless Emal Express is not going to cut it - it has to be running on an always-on workstation, unless we install it on the server, which we're not willing to do.

I'm looking into upgrading to VersaMail 3.5, but first I have to see if my buddy with a Sprint 700P can work out the problem he's having:

He gets an SSL error when he's syncing. Our IT guy is installing a Thawte Cert on the server so hopefully that fixes it.
    Last edited by pentatonic145; 11/29/2006 at 04:53 PM.