Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hold it big fella. Before you go anywhere, tell us when you ordered it and what color it was.
    (Waits in anticipation)..............
    I ordered it on 11/21/06 at 9:21:50 PM and it was graphite. Standby Ill call palm with my fedex doortag number and see what they say.

They said NOTHING! Other than they aren't sure if it would be my 680 or not. How in the heck can they not tell if the order was shipped or not. My luck it will be the music pack stuff (1GB card, etc.) great, now I have to wait until 5:30 PST - Ill let you know either way !!!!!
    Last edited by firefinder24; 11/28/2006 at 05:50 PM.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by firefinder24 View Post
    I ordered it on 11/21/06 at 9:21:50 PM and it was graphite. Standby Ill call palm with my fedex doortag number and see what they say.

They said NOTHING! Other than they aren't sure if it would be my 680 or not. How in the heck can they not tell if the order was shipped or not. My luck it will be the music pack stuff (1GB card, etc.) great, now I have to wait until 5:30 PST - Ill let you know either way !!!!!
    was your credit card charged already? i am thinking that once i see the expense on my card, then i'll know its on the way. but then again, i have experienced a few times shopping with overnight service that the item gets to me before the charge... here's to hoping!
    Actually it would be very interesting to the rest of us to know if your credit card was already charged.
    And does your palm.com order still say "Order Received"?
    I noticed my credit card had a HOLD on the amount I paid.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    Actually it would be very interesting to the rest of us to know if your credit card was already charged.
    Well that should say it all, I logged on to AMEX, and no charges. But at the same time I haven't orderd anything else other than the Treo, but my excitement just got shot down when I didn't see the charge on there........don't hold your breath, but I'll let you know what it is.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Make sure to keep us updated! All of us are sitting in eager anticipation
    did u order accessories?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by firefinder24 View Post
    MINE JUST SHOWED UP!!!!! Well at least the door hanger from FedEx was here, I am going to pick it up tonight at 5:30 at the FedEx store. The tag says it is from Palm!!!! Not bad, Im a happy camper, I'll confirm it actually is my unlocked 680 tonight when I pick it up!!!!
    Did you guys buy the unlocked Treo 680 for $399 on the website? I got a 650 and am seriously considering the upgrade promotion. But with the recent ruling saying that owners are legally allowed to break the software locks on phones and handsets, do you think I need to buy the $399 unlocked version? Or do you think I can just buy a cheaper branded version an unlock it?
    RayUSA

"The future will be better tomorrow."
    - Dan Quayle
    AND THE VERDICT IS!!!!!!!!!! I got the 1GB card - I can't figure Palm out. They paid for overnight FedEx from Kentucky just to send a 1GB memory card. I assume it is the 1GB card they include with the music package. Also it is from some company called SimpleTech????? Sorry guys for thinking I actually got it, my bad. I'll shut up now until the actual package shows up!
    It's kind of funny but sad, too. Sorry you had your hopes up. I guess we're all in the same boat. If I don't get it by Friday, though, I don't get it for about a month.
    I actually have to laugh too, but it was fun feeling like a kid waiting in anticipation. Kind of like Christmas when you think the one wrapped present is the gift you really wanted, then you open it and its something else. Yup, I felt like throwing that dang SD card out the car window........then I thought, now that would be a mature thing to do!
    Anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Arctic 680!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12