1.    #1  
    Does anyone have the jabra bt800 and does all the fuctions work on it (except voice dialing)or does anyone have the motorola h700 and does that work well?
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    Does anyone have the jabra bt800 and does all the fuctions work on it (except voice dialing)or does anyone have the motorola h700 and does that work well?
    Hey stayfly....

I am using the Moto H700 on my Sprint 700p. All the functions work and it stays connected to the 700p.

My favorite thing is you can turn the H700 on/off by folding/unfolding the mic. No button to hold down to turn it on/off...

3.    #3  
    ok, because i had one and when i called someone i had to manualy push the button to talk, instead of it connecting by itself. You never had that problem
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    The BT800 has been incompatable with the Treo 650 since it came out. I understand that there might have been a software patch released in the last several months for the BT800, but I never heard that it got this headset to work well with a Treo.
    I just got an H700 for my 700p today and it works very nice.