1.    #1  
    Following the post for setting up the 680 to a CW network. I thought it would be good to post up info on how to setup the 680 for the T-Mobile network.

So anyone out there that has that information, please share. I would like to know as well
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Well, what you do is you take your SIM card out of your old phone and put it in the 680. For TMO, that's all there is to it. Everything is done through the card, at least on the 650, not only are there no user options, but they lock you out of it. I don't see how the 680 could be different.
    Yep, tmobile is pretty easy to setup. I had a Nokia e61, HP 6915 and treo 650s all i have ever done is pop in the sim.
    I don't see how the 680 could be different.
    i hope it isnt different, i just want it to work.

my 650 just worked, but some ppl had issues with mms working when they first got their 650.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Yes, I just don't understand why people seem to go into a frenzy with getting settings. All the GSM based Treos since the 650 just read the setting from the sim. I've never had one that didn't yet on either T-Mobile or Cingular.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    MMS issues are tmobiles fault (its just crappy). All u do is pop in the sim. Can't be much simpler than that. I haven't talked to tech support in years.
  7.    #7  
    well that's good to hear but never know and so just wanted that information available to people should the need arise. It's like opening up your toy and finding batteries are not included...hehe
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    I also had problems with MMS on the 650 because I could not change the pre-sets for T-Mobile Internet or T-Zones, so Tech support had me create a new Service, under your Preference settings, and then Network. Hopefully, the 680 will not require you to do this.
    Title it Picture Messaging;
    Connection: GPRS
    Username and Password: I left it blank
    APN: wap.voicestream.com