Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I purchased the black rubberized case and the clip holster directly from seidio about two weeks ago. I immediately decided to return the holster as the memory card pops up every time I insert or remove the phone. I logged onto their website and filled out the online form requesting an RMA. Two days later, the clips on the black rubberized case broke off and so I logged on again to request an RMA for that. Since that time (about 1 week) I have not heard back from Seidio. I have also left a voice mail message with their customer service number and again no response.

I am quite surprised given all the positive stuff I have read about Seidio here on TC.

Has anyone had similar return problems and can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks.
    Seidio's holsters are weird. I had both of their holsters (non-skin) and I had problems with both where the Treo would pop out too easily. Supposedly the Seidio II holster should have fixed that, but it still happened too easily with mine.

Not sure if anyone makes a good holster that securely holds the Treo at your hip. I use a side pouch now.
    Last edited by Fafafoooey; 11/27/2006 at 01:41 PM.
    Fafa:

What kind of side pouch do you use? I'm looking for one that will hold Treo which is already in a low profile (read: pretty thin, non-bulky) leather case by E&B.

Is your Treo "nude" once you remove it to use it? I know I'd drop mine then which is why I need dual cases when I wear it on my hip.

Thanks for your advice.

Be well, all.

David
    I have the Covertec case. It works quite well and no skin on my Treo.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I had to email and call them about 20 times before I finally got my money back. It took nearly 2 months. I have decided to never purchase from Seidio again. I currently order all supplies for my companies treo's and I have officially blacklisted Seido for their horrible service and cheap products.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM View Post
    I had to email and call them about 20 times before I finally got my money back. It took nearly 2 months. I have decided to never purchase from Seidio again. I currently order all supplies for my companies treo's and I have officially blacklisted Seido for their horrible service and cheap products.
    I've gone over almost every Seidio thread from the past few years and there is an overwhelming amount of data relating customer's poor experiences with their products. Granted, most users that post only post to complain, but that still should absolve their almost complete lack of quality control and horrid customer support.

I really want to buy a rubberized case and extended battery too.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ARenaissanceMan View Post
    I've gone over almost every Seidio thread from the past few years and there is an overwhelming amount of data relating customer's poor experiences with their products. Granted, most users that post only post to complain, but that still should absolve their almost complete lack of quality control and horrid customer support.

I really want to buy a rubberized case and extended battery too.
    My one experience with Seidio customer service was very smooth. I bought an Innodock, and couldn't get it to make a sync connection. I called, got a rep immediately, and he sent a new Innodock right out -- it arrived in a few days.
    As we "speak" I'm writing my next email to Seodio about a rubberized case that broke after 2 weeks use. I'm calling them again because they haven't answered my email (although they did answer the phone, they said the return authorization has to be online).

BTW, I liked the case well enough to ask for another, not a refund.
    I just made a return myself. They never responded to the email but when I called, they immediately sent out an RMA. They say they'll credit you in 1-2 weeks - it took about 3 for me. I know because I tracked the return.

Anyway, I'd recommend calling during their business hours again and speaking to someone. They should send you an RMA quicklly.
    I did call, and within an hour I had an RMA#...now, lets see how long the new case takes.

So is there a Seodio holster people like with the rubberized case? I told myself I would never be that nerdy, but my wifew thinks it falls out of my shirt pocket too often.