1.    #1  
    I dropped my Treo over the weekend on a hard tile floor and the screen is killed. It just shows a bunch of black and white lines. Should I replace it? Could there be a bad connection inside that I can fix? Should I just try to get a 680 I'm with Cingular so there's no insurance. What should I do?
    I would take it apart first and check the connection. If it fixes it, you just saved yourself $200 minimum. If it does not then your choice is easier.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3.    #3  
    I hotsync'd one last time and then took it apart last night. The LCD is junk. So for now I guess I'll be looking for a freebie from Cingular to last me a little while. I'm not paying $200+ for a new 650 or 680 with Christmas coming up. Got any recommendations?
    get a cheapo nokia off ebay. you could also buy a cheap cingular pay-as-you-go phone and stick your sim in.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    It is only $100 for a new screen, you could sell the unit off for more if choose to get a 680.

http://performancepda.zoovy.com/product/TREO650SCREEN
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

6.    #6  
    yea, I know the screens aren't too much but I still got two kids w/ b-days in December and Christmas. I'm not spending a dime on myself right now.
  7.    #7  
    Sweet! Just talked to the business account department and they're shipping me a 680 for $179 and putting it on my bill. Now I'll just sell the broken 650 to offset the cost and be in good shape.