1.    #1  
    Hi. Treo 650, everything syncs fine with Palm Desktop. However, Outlook has become the defacto address book for Windows programs and other sync services, so I need to get my data into Outlook 2003. When I activate the Outlook Conduits, and hotsync, All I get is this series of errors:

Outlook Contacts
    OLERR:0B-0004
    OLERR:0C-000F (0x0)
    OLERR:0D-0003
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Not Synchronized
    Outlook Contacts synchronization failed

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:01-0001
    Outlook Tasks
    OLERR:0C-000B (0x0)
    OLERR:0C-0002 (0x0)
    OLERR:0C-000F (0x80004005)
    - Not Synchronized
    Outlook Tasks synchronization failed

OLERR:0F-0001
    Outlook Notes
    - Not Synchronized
    Outlook Notes synchronization failed

OLERR:08-0001

Outlook Calendar
    - Not Synchronized
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

OLERR:06-0001

Nothing ends up in Outlook (nothing is changed on the Treo). Any suggestions or links to a solution?

Ideally I would like to keep using Palm Desktop, and keep both Outlook and Palm Desktop up to date. I'm not sure this is possible, any suggestions?

Thanks.
    MTT
    Handspring Visor, Palm V, HS Treo 180, HS Treo 90, P1 Treo 600, P1 Treo 650, Palm Treo 700p... still hanging tough with Palm OS
    Good Luck MTT,
    I'm having the same issues with my 700p and 0utlook 2003. See my thread below:
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=129634
    I gonna subcribe to your thread in case someone replies. I suggest youdo the same for mine.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3.    #3  
    I waded through the multi-page OLEDD error post, and tried a bunch of things including getting rid of data in Outlook, no success. I now took it nuclear. I got a succesful sync with my desktop computer, and when I was satisfied there, I unistalled every trace of Palm software off my IBM laptop (the problem machine (although the machine itself is fantastic)) and wiped my outlook profile clean. (moved and renamed the .pst file).

I will next reinstall all the palm software from scratch, and import all data fresh from the Treo.
    MTT
    Handspring Visor, Palm V, HS Treo 180, HS Treo 90, P1 Treo 600, P1 Treo 650, Palm Treo 700p... still hanging tough with Palm OS
    Quote Originally Posted by mtt View Post
    I waded through the multi-page OLEDD error post, and tried a bunch of things including getting rid of data in Outlook, no success. I now took it nuclear. I got a succesful sync with my desktop computer, and when I was satisfied there, I unistalled every trace of Palm software off my IBM laptop (the problem machine (although the machine itself is fantastic)) and wiped my outlook profile clean. (moved and renamed the .pst file).

I will next reinstall all the palm software from scratch, and import all data fresh from the Treo.
    good luck mtt. Let us know how it goes.
    TIa
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  5.    #5  
    No luck here. Complete from scratch reinstall of Palm Desktop & Hotsync, exact same problem. Now what? I guess I have to reinstall Outlook. I would really like to keep both up to date.... nobody has commented on if this is possible.
    MTT
    Quote Originally Posted by mtt View Post
    No luck here. Complete from scratch reinstall of Palm Desktop & Hotsync, exact same problem. Now what? I guess I have to reinstall Outlook. I would really like to keep both up to date.... nobody has commented on if this is possible.
    I spent 2 1/2 hours with sprint tech support last night with no success but they did more than i expected - after uninstalling Palm they got into the registry and removed some orphan files. They're calling me back tonight with a level II tech. If any success, I'll share here is case it might help you. Hoever, if this fails, i think i'm going with pocketmirror.
    tks
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I just posted this in another thread:

"OK folks, here's the scoop,

Sprint Level II tech called me back as promised.
    He ran me through several steps, like trying to sync to Outlook 2003 and palm Desktop, etc.
    He then directed me to a web site that ,through one of their passwords, allowed me to download PocketMirror standard edition.
    He then walked me through several settings that needed to be changed.
    After several tests, my Treo 700p was syncing to Outlook 2003.

Here's the bonus-they guy walked me through pairing up my Treo with my new BT enabled Laptop and now I'm syncing wirelessly through BT. The BT sync was fast.

Needless to say, I'm a happy camper.
    Good Luck"
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  8.    #8  
    hmmm. Yeah, once upon a time mine did the same thing. Ever since I tried to pair up a Motorola RAZR, the BT hotsync hasn't worked. Sometime quite a while ago, the Outlook sync stopped, which at the time I didn't mind because I was fine with using just Palm Desktop.

Sigh. A complete reinstall of MS Office didn't fix me up either.
    MTT