1.    #1  
    Last edited by ydyzzm; 11/27/2006 at 09:55 AM. Reason: It's in stock on Expansys UK
    I find it hard to believe they have 264 actually in stock when here in the US we are having a hell of a time just finding one. I bet they are expecting to receive 264 for all orders coming in but I bet they do not have them yet. Just my $0.02.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
  3.    #3  
    Yes, it is strange.
    When I first found this, the number was even higher, sth like 499. Then after about one hour it was changed into 264,

!!! now it is 314
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLuce View Post
    I find it hard to believe they have 264 actually in stock when here in the US we are having a hell of a time just finding one. I bet they are expecting to receive 264 for all orders coming in but I bet they do not have them yet. Just my $0.02.
    No, that is incorrect. They DO have it in stock, although I cannot confirm how many they have. How do I know? Mine's en route already!!!!!!!!!!! Will have it in before 1PM tomomorrow afternoon, GMT +00:00.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by branng View Post
    No, that is incorrect. They DO have it in stock, although I cannot confirm how many they have. How do I know? Mine's en route already!!!!!!!!!!! Will have it in before 1PM tomomorrow afternoon, GMT +00:00.
    Mine too!
    I had several things on order from Expansys. Unfortunately they decided that I wanted everything in my order to ship at the same time despite my specific instructions to ship the 680 as soon as it comes in. So mine should ship tomorrow which on a positive note means I will actually get some work done.

Despite already having some reviews and thoughts from our American friends. I look forward to reading your opinions tomorrow especially regarding sound quality and reception on UK Networks.
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk View Post
    Mine too!
    Well I do hope Royal Mail don't mess up, I really want my Palm by 9AM at the latest. Have those "lecture" things to attend to at 2PM. As a first time Palm user, it would be nice to "explore" the thing!
    My order too has been shipped from Expansys UK. It will be with me tomorrow, how coooool is that! Only ordered it 3 days ago and I wil have it for real tomorrow. It is now gone from Manchester and is now in the Gatwick area ready for DHL delivery. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How on earth can they get an exclusive over europalm store??? Crazy stuff but great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    My order too has been shipped from Expansys UK. It will be with me tomorrow, how coooool is that! Only ordered it 3 days ago and I wil have it for real tomorrow. It is now gone from Manchester and is now in the Gatwick area ready for DHL delivery. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How on earth can they get an exclusive over europalm store??? Crazy stuff but great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well I'm not complaining, especially considering the fact that Expansys prices the 680 lower than Palmstore and has many more matching accessories! Should we start a "British 680s" thread? For all the pictures and reviews from Britannia
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by branng View Post
    Well I do hope Royal Mail don't mess up, I really want my Palm by 9AM at the latest. Have those "lecture" things to attend to at 2PM. As a first time Palm user, it would be nice to "explore" the thing!
    Have you got yours? what is it like?
    Quote Originally Posted by ydyzzm View Post
    Have you got yours? what is it like?
    See my new thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh....php?p=1134996

Haven't had much time to play around with it yet, nor much time to write about what I have played around with. Am off to lectures. Check back later for an update.
    Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    But the price is $US 555 before shipping. I'm going to wait for my 680 to be delivered here I think.
    I must say that it is usually the UK who are the last to get the latest Palm stuff. Not this time dear bretherens of plenty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We've got plenty of everything, apparently, except 680's.
    I received my 680 from Expansys this morning. Despite their somewhat surly staff I have to give them credit for getting this quickly. My first impression is very positive. The overall feel of the device is very good and I'm especially pleased with the new keyboard.

I won't have an opportunity to fully test until I get home but I'm looking forward to getting all my software on and evaluating the sound quality and multiple bluetooth connections.