1.    #1  
    Dear all,

I have just ordered a Treo 680 and a 680 screen protector to go with it (from ORA, whoever that is). Just decided to go with a temporary screen protector until I can track down one of those Martin Fields/Boxwave screen protectors you've all been raving about (I'm in the UK, so it's not that easy). However, Expansys seemed to have shipped a Treo 600 screen protector, which has gotten be a little uneased. Will the Treo 600 screen protector fit the 680? Please advise.

Many thanks

P.S. In case you haven't noticed, I am a Palm n00b, so yes, the Treo 680's marketing plan (to introduce non-smartphone users to the world of smartphones) has caught on quite well with me.
    The 600 protector should fit on your 680 without any issues.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Anybody know who OEMs the Palm branded Screen Protectors? Are they any good? (I've got some credit to spend on accessories from the Palm Pays Back program - I stupidly assumed I could spend a "gift certificate to the palm store" on a Treo 680 - the thing only applies to handhelds and accessories )
    Quote Originally Posted by dessa View Post
    Anybody know who OEMs the Palm branded Screen Protectors? Are they any good? (I've got some credit to spend on accessories from the Palm Pays Back program - I stupidly assumed I could spend a "gift certificate to the palm store" on a Treo 680 - the thing only applies to handhelds and accessories )
    I'm not sure who makes these. They work fine for protecting your screen and have good clarity.
    However, I've found them way more difficult to remove than anything else out there. It's almost as if the screen lifts up a little when removing one of these.
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51