1.    #1  
    i took the plunge and took apart my 650 in attempt to fix the P key. I bent the contact enough so that it had some click to it, but my shift key is hopeless. its just too sensitive and i get random caps. Anyone know a program that would allow me to disable the right shift key?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    When ever I had the "p" problem I took the treo back and got a new one. they have a 1 year factory defect warrenty. (well at least sprint's did).
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
  3.    #3  
    i bought mine used on ebay =( i was thinking of putting something between the contacts, but i really dont want to open it up again unless i have to.
    I bought a new keyboard from pdaparts website for about $30. I had dropped my treo, and the P button especially gave me grief. Took too long for it to arrive, and I took apart the Treo to fix it myself. You can prob just take it apart again and see how the damage is, and replace if needed.

Good luck,

::