1.    #1  
    I received my Treo 680 yesterday. Awesome device. While scouring the other forums I ran across an application called InfoNub. This application provides a slick front-end to the Google SMS service, meaning I can now quickly and easily access Internet data such as weather forecasts, driving directions, price look-up through UPC codes (GREAT for price comparisons while Christmas shopping), and more, all through text messaging.

I'm going to stay away from a data plan for now, since InfoNub seems to provide the basic data services I need, and I already have an unlimited Text Message plan. Does anyone else have experience with this application? You can find it at www.digivello.com. Actually, even if I do sign up for a data plan in the future I'll probably still use this because my queries will be saved in text messages for reference the next time I need the same data. Pretty handy little app.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    You say you received your device... where did you order\buy it from?
    There seems to be no place to order the 680. The only source is Cingular, for Cingular phones only.
  4.    #4  
    Yes, you're correct -- Cingular store. A little bit of luck never hurts.