1.    #1  
    I wanna ditch blazer, but which software should download?
    Thanks in advance,
    mark
    I'd like to say Opera however it was VERY buggy with my 700p; constant lock-ups requiring resetting the device. The last straw was the endless Access loop that required a hard-reset wiping all my info. Others seem to have good luck with it.
  3.    #3  
    opera is this Mini opera or another one? Is this freeware? Any other suggested browsers?
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    blazer in fast mode with delete cache on exit turned off. For me, better than them all, and I've been through Netfront, Opera and Xiino.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoMaf View Post
    opera is this Mini opera or another one? Is this freeware? Any other suggested browsers?
    Yes..that's correct. The only Opera mini version that works on the 700p is the the free version. There's another pay-for version that works better but not compatable with the POS. The free version is Java based so you need to install the IBM Java client first. Do a search, there's plenty of posts on how to install Opera on the 700p.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by zeze22 View Post
    blazer in fast mode with delete cache on exit turned off. For me, better than them all, and I've been through Netfront, Opera and Xiino.
    Ahhh...can someone tell me how to do this? I like seeing the websites the way they look like I'm on a computer, but would deleting cache on exit help me? And how do I do this?
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    You have the option under 'fast mode' to prevent 'cascading style sheets' while still showing images. that is a nice compromise that will still keep things moving. After that, also under 'prefs' in Blazer, you can choose the maximum cache size. Choose 8mb. Most importantly, do not select 'clear cache on exit' in the same Prefs page.
    to turn it off/on, navigate to the lightning bolt on the top bar of Blazer
    I tried what zeze22 says and I have to agree. I use Opera at home and really wanted it to work, but it was hit or miss. I downloaded Xiino with my 600 but somehow got it in chinese language...so I deleted it.

The other thing is using specific websites that are tailored for mobile.

http://treo.rickt.org/ is an address of someones bookmarks that I tried several of. Many are picture free, which makes them very fast. If I want pics, there are always the zillion "normal" sites.

I'm messing with "PlinkIt" now. Lots of info, minimal graphics.
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Has anyone successfully used Picsel browser on Sprint 700p ?
    ============,,,================
    ===========(o o)===============
    =======oOO==(_)==OOo===========
    Treo 755p ;-)
    Tre 700p UPdated..
    Treo650- Sprint custom rom
    Tungsten T3 creative design.
    http://www.WilsonBradley.com
    http://www.myspace.com/wilsonbradley
    AOL screen name; WilsonIsON
    MSN; WilsonIsOn
    Yahoo; Wilson2bw
    ========ooooO==Ooooo==========
    =========( )===( )==========
    ==========\ (====) /===========
    ===========\_)==(_/============
    OK, just today PlinkIt went down...but it was cool for a week.