Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Every picture I see for the Graphite color, looks different all the time. Anyone who actually haves a Treo 680 in the Graphite color, can you actually show a good picture? If you have a 650 and a 680, side by side? The reason is Some sites show its darker, while others show its the same silver as in the 650...

If its graphite (dark gray/black) then i'd like to get it in that color instead of the artic (its going to get dirty)
    I saw one in a store. It's like a medium graphite not as dark as some picture make it look. It seems a little darker than the 650 but not a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by spinteews View Post
    Every picture I see for the Graphite color, looks different all the time. Anyone who actually haves a Treo 680 in the Graphite color, can you actually show a good picture? If you have a 650 and a 680, side by side? The reason is Some sites show its darker, while others show its the same silver as in the 650...

If its graphite (dark gray/black) then i'd like to get it in that color instead of the artic (its going to get dirty)
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spinteews View Post

Here you go. Both are Cingular Versions. Sorry about the quality. Lighting isn't the greatest in my office.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JRoD_E; 11/26/2006 at 07:41 PM.
    resembles the color of Cingular's 8700 series BlackBerry
    OK, I take it back. I spent more time with a graphite one today and it is darker than the 650 or the 700p. Still not as dark as some pictures but actually pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    I saw one in a store. It's like a medium graphite not as dark as some picture make it look. It seems a little darker than the 650 but not a big difference.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    as i expected... I like graphite - looks more techie!