1.    #1  
    i have just obtained a treo 600 and would like to transfer the contacts stored on my o2 sim to the treo's address book.

is there a nice easy way of doing this please.

thanks
    There are sim readers which work in a fashion similar to a SD card reader for your computer. I'm not sure if this will allow you to pull specific data off of the sim, or simply wirte the contents of the sim as a whole to a different sim. Just do an e bay search, the readers are about 10 dollars shipped.
    There is an app called Sim Book on our Treo 600 that can import contacts from your sim to treo.
  4.    #4  
    thanks Suntzupa - when i look at that app it does display a list of all contacts on the sim but there are only options to dial or message.

can you confirm what steps you take to import.
    Oh pardon me..I thought you want to view the contacts on your sim card.

To import the the contacts from the phone screen press the Menu key. Then select Views, then Contacts. Press the Menu key again, then select Record then Import from SIM. It will ask you to confirm that you want to import a copy of your SIM Phonebook into Contacts. You answer Yes, and it will import all of your old phonebook entries.
  6.    #6  
    thanks, dont have that as an option, perhaps it is part of the 1.12 firmware upgrade. managed to locate and dowlnload that yesterday so will be updating this evening
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntzupa View Post
    To import the the contacts from the phone screen press the Menu key. Then select Views, then Contacts. Press the Menu key again, then select
    this is as far as i get, there is no record option. have updated firmware to 1.12 now but it is still the same.

can anyone help furhter please