Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If you people keep posting that you got "order received" this thread will be useless. DON'T POST HERE UNTIL YOU NO LONGER HAVE "ORDER RECEIVED," UNDERSTAND???

I'm posting this so others can subscribe and as people whose status on the Palm unlocked GSM website changes from Order received to anything else, they can notify us all by posting here. Try not to post anything other than that your shipping status has changed in some way. And, that's a good idea to tell us, when your shipping status does change in some way, what color you ordered.

GUYS!!!: NO NEED TO TELL ANYONE WHAT YOUR ORDER SAYS UNLESS IT IS NOT (not!!) "ORDER RECEIVED!" WE WANT TO KNOW WHEN IT CHANGES, NOT WHEN IT'S STILL THE SAME AS ALL THE REST OF US HAVE! JUST POST WHEN YOURS CHANGES.
    Last edited by mdavis; 11/26/2006 at 08:50 PM. Reason: EVEN MORE suggestions and management
  2. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Hey, i thought the 680's would ship on Dec 1st for sure rather than sooner (not that i'd have a problem with them shipping sooner)?
    You should also list color ordered. That might make a difference in shipping if some colors are less available.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I ordered the white one....Still showing order received!
    I ordered "boring" graphite...don't want colours to distract me from the real issue i.e. the screen! But hasn't made my order any quicker yet!!

EDIT: ok I will just come back and post here under EDIT#2 when it DOES ship
    Last edited by bruckwine; 11/26/2006 at 09:07 PM.
    placed the order on 11/21 status is still "order received"
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    I placed an order for a crimson one on 11/22 around 8am give or take... still "order received"
    Placed order on 11/22......still "order received".
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    placed order on 11/21 for the graphite one-still says "order received"..must remember.....patience, patience, patience....aargh!
    I placed my order on 11/22 and still says Order Received. I ordered the graphite one also.
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    11/21, Graphite.. Order Received just like everyone else.
    Everyone's says order received.....How about we post when it says "Order Shipped" instead? Considering most people are subscribing to this thread in order to find out when it ships.
    i think wednesday/thursday we will see changes. I'm hoping that they start arriving about the same time that the palm stores get them.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  14.    #14  
    This thread is NOT for Cingular machines. Please!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Hey..all you guys, call up palm immediately..here's why-my status still says "order received" but the palm rep told me my graphite 680 is shipping monday(tomorrow) morn!! I ordered it on 11/21...I'll confirm this when I get a shipping confirmation..oh boy...
  16. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by owenbg View Post
    Hey..all you guys, call up palm immediately..here's why-my status still says "order received" but the palm rep told me my graphite 680 is shipping monday(tomorrow) morn!! I ordered it on 11/21...I'll confirm this when I get a shipping confirmation..oh boy...
    That's actually some pretty good news!
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by owenbg View Post
    Hey..all you guys, call up palm immediately..here's why-my status still says "order received" but the palm rep told me my graphite 680 is shipping monday(tomorrow) morn!! I ordered it on 11/21..
    .I'll confirm this when I get a shipping confirmation..oh boy...
    I called last night and a rep told me the same thing. Shipping out Monday, and Tuesday at the latest.
    Mine shipped out yesterday from Cingular. Ordered through Premiere Services and while the Order Status still reads "Pending" I called and the rep gave me a FexEx tracking number.

Apparently the computer is having trouble keeping up with the order volume.

Oh.... and just my luck, I got a call from the local stores this morning saying they have them in stock as well.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop View Post
    Mine shipped out yesterday from Cingular. Ordered through Premiere Services and while the Order Status still reads "Pending" I called and the rep gave me a FexEx tracking number.

Apparently the computer is having trouble keeping up with the order volume.

Oh.... and just my luck, I got a call from the local stores this morning saying they have them in stock as well.

This thread is referring to Orders made through Palm.com.
    I called (800) 881-7256 this morning since it seemed like (based on posts in this forum) I'd get a tracking number for my red treo 680 I ordered last week (22nd). I got a guy who basically said, "oh, this is a treo 680, um, yeah, that'll ship in 1 to 2 weeks." I asked, "1 to 2 weeks from when?" and he didn't say anything and I said, "from now or from when I ordered it?" and he just said "yeah from when you ordered it, and then it'll send you an e-mail."

Sort of depressing although he might just be a doof.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast