Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverinewizard View Post
    It's for my fiancee, who teaches 7th grade Language Arts.
    Don't worry. I learned a lot from your post so you are, in fact, an educator.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    Don't worry. I learned a lot from your post so you are, in fact, an educator.
    Now, as a lawyer, I like the way you guys are thinking. You might have a future as a law professor.
    Just ordered mine from the Palm site - $299 Unlocked in Copper!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgreen View Post
    Prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    I am not aware of anyone receiving a colored + unlocked phone ordered from Palm.com? Only Cingular phones from Cingular stores.

I ordered the Copper 680.
    Only ppl who've got phones already on this forum seem to be Cingular users or at least they've all been graphite from pics posted here..so mainly locked phones in circulation...
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjoec View Post
    Simple explanation: They're lying.

I ordered about fifteen seconds after the "official" release was up on Palm's site, and I haven't gotten mine yet. Neither has anyone else who has ordered the unlocked.
    Could be..or as they might say "fudging" as they really don't know at the rep level...
    Quote Originally Posted by skyking517 View Post
    Palm just told me the shipping warehouse has got my invoice, and it will ship in the next 2 days....NOW I have SEEN THE UNLOCKED phones for SALE....IN PERSON
    A good sign as it means we haven't been paying for the emeror's New clothes lol!

I just thought I'd chime in here witht he information I just received (for what it's worth.)

I ordered a 680 (Arctic) last night, ......all orders since last Wednesday were going out in one big lump. She neglected to tell me when...
    More fudging but at least ppl who've ordered since the 23rd know what's happening..sort of!!
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKozicki View Post
    Now, as a lawyer, I like the way you guys are thinking. You might have a future as a law professor.
    Actually I might have a present as a law professor. But I've been thinking about switching to honest work.
    I presume you made a typo there...unlocked starts at $399...or $349 for education ppl
    i purchased my unbranded 680 for $299 from palm. and it wasnt the educator discount.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruckwine View Post
    I presume you made a typo there...unlocked starts at $399...or $349 for education ppl
    If you are registered through the developer program, then you can get it for 299$. But you can only order one a year.
    Last edited by dbarrett5381; 11/27/2006 at 04:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    If you are registered through the developer program, then you can get it for 299$ I also ordered one for $299 unlocked. But you can only order one a year.
    Where is this on the Dev site? can you get me a link for this?
    -----------------
    http://kunjan.net
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisInDiego View Post
    Prove it.
    Well, OK. Here's a screenshot of the confirmation.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wow guys, everyone calm down. I know we're all eager to get our 680s, but there's no point in jumping down each other's throats.

If you can get it for 299, more power to you!
    Quote Originally Posted by kunjan View Post
    Where is this on the Dev site? can you get me a link for this?
    It wont help you now.....you have to be registered for 60 days in order to get the discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    i purchased my unbranded 680 for $299 from palm. and it wasnt the educator discount.

OK..bragging then.

If you are registered through the developer program, then you can get it for 299$ I also ordered one for $299 unlocked. But you can only order one a year.
    Well thanks for clearing that up...insteadd of rubbing it in!

the original bragger
    Will you be roaming in Toronto?
    It wont help you now.....you have to be registered for 60 days in order to get the discount.
    I am. I just never noticed it anywhere!
    -----------------
    Wow guys, everyone calm down. I know we're all eager to get our 680s, but there's no point in jumping down each other's throats.

If you can get it for 299, more power to you!
    so true.if you can get it free good for you, but don't rub it in the average "399" joe's face... btw they have a developer's site or do they just invite ppl who develop good software they appreciate? Anyone could claim to be a developer...

Wow... that was fast. I have to admit, most people don;t deliver. Strong work. I have to ask though... what discount did you use? If you're a palm developer why are you on other threads asking about purchases directly from Cingular. Help me make sense of that....
    No coupons here...I was one of the people who ordered the phone using that link that came our pre maturaly....I was contacted by palm and was honored that price.
    Quote Originally Posted by kunjan View Post
    I am. I just never noticed it anywhere!
    Ok never mind, I was confusing Palmsource's dev program with pluggedin (which i am not a member of.)
    -----------------
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast