Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I have a Verizon 700p. While talking on it, the phone suddenly disconnected, turned itself off, and wouldn't turn back on. I had to do a soft reset. It seems lately I've had to do a lot of soft resets while using the web. I have no third party software on the unit except those offered by Palm.

Any idea what may be causing the unit to crash during calls. I used a wired headset and was fiddling with it when the unit crashed. I don't know if this had anything to do with it. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Press ##377 on the dial pad, it will tell you what app is causing the reset.
    for vzw it is #*#377#

Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM View Post
    Press ##377 on the dial pad, it will tell you what app is causing the reset.
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I checked and the last "crash" it shows was two weeks ago. No mention of the phone shutting itself off and crashing the unit in the middle of a call, no mention of the screen freezing and buttons not responding while using websites that are on the Blazer menu thus needed a soft reset, no mention of why the unit shut itself off after a normal hotsync. I have no third party apps on my Treo.