1.    #1  
    Anybody know if the 680 fit in the 650 cradle?

Thanks!
    I saw some ads for cradles that fit both, so they both can fit certain cradles. Whether that works the other way--all cradles will fit both--is not clear at all. I'm betting it will fit, because there is no difference in the connector, and physically the 680 is slightly thinner, not larger, so if anything it should fit more loosely, and not be too big to insert into the cradle. But that's just a bet.
    Fits my old cradle just fine!
    What about the external battery charger on the OEM charger, will it work with the new 680 battery?
    We are all dead, we just don't know it yet.
    Anyone use the Brando cradle? Will it fit? I have 2 USB Brando cradles (the ones with the really bright blue light!!) for my Treo650 and I'd hate to have to get new ones.
    One nice thing about charge-sync cradles is that one could just leave the Treo in the cradle while working in the office and it'll be nicely charged up so the weak Treo 680 battery is not so much of a problem for me. When the T3 was released, it also had a rather short battery life but keeping the Palm charged whenever connected to the PC was a reasonable solution.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thxac3 View Post
    What about the external battery charger on the OEM charger, will it work with the new 680 battery?
    I just bought a cradle and new battery from the Palm store in SF today. It's the 650 cradle, and the 680 and the spare 680 battery fit in it fine.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com