Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In San Diego: No shipments to be received in stores before Wed.. All stores in SD get their Treos from the same distribution center and 2 managers from 2 different stores told me they get a 2 day "heads up" on pending shipments and nothing is coming before Wed or possibly Thursday. I don't know what the LA story is... Sorry.
    I know of a store in OC that has them physically, but won't sell them yet. I just got back from there, and had to convince them that they had them in stock (based on what two people in the store had told me on Wed and Saturday). They guy went to the back of the store, and said 'yes' they have them, but they can't sell them yet and they don't know when.
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
  3. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercoffee1 View Post
    I know of a store in OC that has them physically, but won't sell them yet. I just got back from there, and had to convince them that they had them in stock (based on what two people in the store had told me on Wed and Saturday). They guy went to the back of the store, and said 'yes' they have them, but they can't sell them yet and they don't know when.
    mistercoffee1, I'm in buena park, where in OC is this store at?

Edit: Erg, sorry i thought you meant they had functional demo units on display. Where's it at anyway?
    The store in Lake Forest (Portola and Bake) got them in last Saturday, and have been selling since Tuesday. Just picked one up 15 minutes ago.
    BTW - at least on my phone, the volume is right on par with my 650.
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
    APW in Pittsburgh has them (unlocked, all colors) in stock - this is confirmed inside information. Palm is giving out free 2-day shipping, a 2 in 1 headset, and 1gb card. The # is 412-472-0920 - please tell them you were referred by Mike. Thanks, happy holidays!
    Last edited by murph04; 11/30/2006 at 01:38 PM.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Got mine at the Sherman Oaks Cingular store.
  7. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Called the Palm store at the Grove and they said they don't have it and have no idea when.
    The Cingular store at western and wilshire in La, has them.
    the cingular store on beverly and lacienega has them too. right next to beverly center. just got mine!
    I made a buddy over at one of the Palm stores in LA. He said tomorrow but they are getting a very limited shipment.
    Hey,

don't know if people are still looking for the 680 but I bought one at the Cingular store at Venice and Overland in West LA and saw 3 of them at the store on Westwood north of Wilshire. That was as of Tuesday the 28TH. Of course these are Cingular phones. If you are looking for an unlocked one I can't give you an answer for that.

Joshua
    If you don't mind getting them on saturday Call me tommorow and I can have them overnighted to you for free anywhere in the U.S. I work at a Palm store in cleveland. Check my post Palm Store: 680's still available at CLE location. Cheers- Drew
    Quote Originally Posted by chankla View Post
    Got mine at the Sherman Oaks Cingular store.
    Which Cingular Store in Sherman Oaks..?
    I've been walking into the one on Ventura & Van Nuys every other day. (Next to the Chevron Gas Station) No dice-Just the demo model sitting on the counter.

Do tell.

Babymac5
    The Century City Palm Store said they have the 680's in stock, but not in graphite. I'm still holding out, but might be tempted to pick up an artic one....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12