Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002 View Post
    handmark express often hung whenever I tried doing stock updates as well. I emailed them about this but received nothing as far as support or feedback.

Now handmark receives nothing as far as my money.
    Curious...which Palm/Pocket PC device were you using? It couldn't have been all that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Bump.

My Express subscription ended today. Anybody here know of any recent offers?
    Bump again. Any news?
    Last edited by KevMeister; 02/06/2007 at 02:53 AM.
    It looks as if Handmark is deliniating its Express services in three different formats: free, executive and elite:
    http://express.handmark.com/editions

I've looked through this Express Elite concerige/Express Assist thing and it seems like a good first start (on paper), but I'll probably just get the Express Executive for the $69.90 for one year. Most of the features in Elite--like roadside assistance--I get partly through my auto insurance anyway. Let Handmark iron out the kinks and then I'll make a better informed decison in 2008.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    I have a treo 650. I updated express several times hoping the problem might be resolved, but to no avail. And yes, it really was that bad, kev, I'm sorry to say.

Handmark express support was nonexistent - THAT was the deciding factor for me.

Ill be damned if I pay a monthly fee for software that works only now and then, whose developers are this hands off. no way.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Bump.

My Express subscription ended today. Anybody here know of any recent offers?
    Bump again!
    Bump!
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Its just about as responsive here as handmark's support was! lol.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Did you Dad get the password in TV Guide issue fixed (with Express get the same issue....annoying)
    Quote Originally Posted by robertwinter View Post
    Did you Dad get the password in TV Guide issue fixed (with Express get the same issue....annoying)

Nope
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12