1.    #1  
    It sounds like some of you have been able to buy the 680 in Cingular stores, but I am having trouble finding them. Some stores have told me that they MAY get some in tomorrow, but it's not a guarantee.

Are they selling out fast, or is this just a distribution issue?
    Seems like a few stores got a couple of teasers but most stores are still waiting . When they get here I'm sure there will be plenty.
    I'm starting to believe that they have them, but not today during that 2 for 1 special.
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
  4. SG2
    The 2-for-1 seemed to have been random throughout the US - no one here (MD) had any idea what that was. It seems to be very dependent upon your market.

I ordered a 680 the week of the 12th and got it about a week ago. It's an upgrade from by 650, but while the 680 is a nicer phone, and I cannot wait until the 750 comes out (which is now sometime the first week of December, apparently and the phone that I really wanted), I am returning it and getting a Cingular 8525. I love the Palm phones but can't keep hanging around waiting forever. My 8525 will arrive by Fedex on Tuesday Long live the Palm, but I can't imagine going back right now - great phones, though.
    Last edited by SG2; 11/24/2006 at 10:33 PM. Reason: edt
  5.    #5  
    why do you want to 750 over the 680?